before you read

one thing you should know before reading this fic. it's not a great fic, it's not even a good fic honestly. it's a fic that's kind of crappy cliche, but on purpose. because sometimes you just need to read a really good crappy fic if that makes sense. it's kind of nostalgic in a way. a lot of people that have read it so far like to reread. there are also a lot of references and fandom inside jokes. 

another thing to consider is that this is the first fic i ever wrote and possibly the last. it's not well-written. i wrote it in 7th grade, so i'm not ashamed of how bad it is. i assure you the grammar is top tier, but there are plot holes, and stuff that probably doesn't make sense because it's a high school based fic, and i wrote it when i was not in high school yet. and i tried to base it in australia, but i live in the u.s., so i know i definitely messed up a bit on stuff like that. i will say that the writing and plot imo does improve over time, so i promise it definitely gets a bit better. 

that being said, if you do choose to continue to read, i appreciate it, and i hope you enjoy and comment. i love reading comments. 

the rest of this page has some info, but it's not necessary, so feel free to skip to the fic from here. 

here are the grade levels for all the main characters

seniors: 

josh - 18

liam - 18

renee - 18

michael - 18

luke - 17

calum - 17

harry - 18

jaxon - 18

danica - 17

juniors:

ashton - 17

niall - 17

louis - 17

zayn - 17

other characters that kinda matter:

lauren (ashton's lil sister) - 7th grade, 13 years old

harry (ashton's lil brother) - 4th grade, 9/10ish years old

renee (calum's cousin) - senior, 18 years old

lottie (louis' lil sister) - sophomore, 16 years old

fizzy (louis' lil sister) - freshman, 15 years old

phoebe and daisy (louis' lil sisters) - 7th grade, 13 years old

gemma, greg, jack, ben, and mali are all in college, so they won't really be in the story, but they are still people if that makes sense. 

liam and zayn aren't that important in this story, and i don't know much about their siblings, so they're both going to be an only child. not because i don't love them, i do love them <3.