Chapter 29 (Will)

*About 1 month ago*

When Ashton went to the loo, I noticed he dropped his phone.  I then noticed that the screen lit up with a girl's name appearing on the screen.  It was a text from Danielle.  Who the fuck was Danielle?  I looked up to make sure Charlotte and Lily weren't looking at me.  Lily moved to Ashton's seat and was talking to Charlotte, looking at her phone with her.  I then reached and grabbed the phone off the floor and unlocked the phone with his passcode.  So I looked at Ashton a few times while he was putting his passcode in, big deal.  I then went to his Messenger and looked at the texts between him and this Danielle girl.  I looked at past messages and there was something I was hoping to not see.  There, in full color, was a picture of Ashton in the nude, with his fucking dick out in the open for this girl to see, along with her nude as well.  Dear god, something I couldn't un-see.  What was I going to tell Charlotte?  I looked up and she was still occupied with Lily, laughing about whatever girls laughed about.  I then got an idea.  This bastard who I thought was good for my best friend, or potential girlfriend, thinks he can mess with her?  I wasn't going to let him get away with it.  I quickly sent Danielle's number to my phone and erased the evidence so Ashton wouldn't see something was amiss.  I then figured this punk was popular on Twitter, so I looked at his account and at his direct messages.  Turns out he was also talking to this girl on Twitter through direct messages.  I knew it was the same girl because I recognized the face from her icon.  I memorized her username, typed it into my Twitter account on my phone, and followed her.  Quickly, I exited out of all the apps, locked his phone and placed it on the table.  The girls then looked at me.

"Found his phone on the floor.  He must have dropped it on the way to the loo," I said as he walked back to the table.

"Oh god, there it is!  I was looking for it in the bathroom when I realized it was gone.  Thought I lost it," Ashton said, pocketing his phone.  Lily smiled and moved back to her seat next to me so Ashton could sit down next to Charlotte again.

"You dropped it on your way to the loo, silly," Charlotte said.

"Thanks for catching that," Ashton said, kissing her forehead.  Bleh.

As soon as Charlotte left the flat to hang out with Ashton for the night, I went to my room and grabbed my phone.  I went to my contacts and pressed call.  It picked up after the third ring.

"Hello?" a girl's voice answered.

"Is this Danielle?" I asked.

"This is she, who is this?" she said.

"I think you can call me your new best friend," I said with a smirk.

"I don't understand, who is this?" she asked confused.

"I'm Will.  I understand that you know Ashton Irwin, personally?" I said.

"Yes..." she said, dragging out her word.

"And what would you say if I could make us both happy?" I asked her, laying back in my desk chair.

"I still don't know what you mean..." she said, still confused.

"I don't know if you know this or not, but Ashton is actually seeing another girl.  And this girl happens to be my best friend.  What would you say if there was a way for me to get him to be with you, and that way I could be with my best friend?  Like it was meant to be," I said explaining to her.

"I'm listening," she finally said after a long pause.

"Do as I say, create a twitter account without your name or icon, that way no one will know who you are.  There, leak the naked photos of Ashton.  Yes, I know about the texts you guys have sent back and forth." I said rather quickly.

"How-" she began to say.

"I knew his passcode to his phone.  I looked through his messages when your text lit up on his phone.  I know everything."  I said matter-of-factly.

"How do you know for sure that this will work?" she asked.

"Trust me, not only will you be left out of the situation and not be blamed, but I will show your leaked photos as evidence to Charlotte.  That way, she will think that he is nothing but scum, and will come back to me like how it should be," I said.  I almost wanted to do an evil laugh.  This plan was so bad, it was good.