Chapter 18 (Charlotte)

I felt the warmth.  I felt it spread all over my body, from my forehead to the tips of my fingertips and toes.  I stood up from my corner in the room and looked down at my ghostly figure, feeling the warmth even more as it circulated throughout my body.  Then, something strange and terrifying started to happen.  My feet were starting to disappear.

 "What is happening,I said in a panic.

I was turning into oblivion.  Suddenly, my hands started to disappear as well.  Pretty soon I was just a torso and head.  Last thing I remembered was seeing white light flash through my eyes.

I then felt life enter my lungs again.  I heard beeping sounds going at a fast rate.  Voices were coming at me what seemed like a million.  Finally, I was able to open my eyes to blurry figures around me.

"Charlotte, you lucky girl," I heard someone say.

"We have to check her pulse and oxygen levels," someone else said, the figures clearing up and my vision at normal.  

"What, where am I?" I asked, the pain coming back to the parts of my body.

"You're in the hospital, you were in an accident, but you'll be okay," a nurse said grabbing my hand.

"Charlotte!" I heard a voice come from  the door.

"Will!" I said in relief.