Chapter 37 (Ashton)

I laid on the funky patterned carpeted floor, starling up at the private room's bland ceiling.  The boredom started to make my eyelids heavy.  I was about to shut my eyes, until I felt my phone vibrate on my stomach.  I quickly got up, hoping it was who I thought it was.  I was extremely disappointed when I saw the caller ID: Danielle.  I had not talked to that girl in what seemed like ages.  Not since I started getting serious about Charlotte.  I pressed ignore and laid back down, closing my eyes to try to go to sleep.  Once again the phone rang, still Danielle.  I pressed ignore once more.  A few seconds later she called me again.

"Dude, answer your fucking phone." Calum mumbled, covering himself with a jacket on the floor.  I finally decided to answer.  This better be important.

"Ashton Ashton!  Please tell me you're close to London somehow?!" I heard her voice rushing into my ear.

"No, actually I'm lying on an airport floor in Barcelona." I said getting up and moving to a different part of the room where I wouldn't wake up the rest of the lads.

"You have to come to London right now!" she said in a panic.  "Something terrible has happened to Charlotte and-"

"Whoa whoa whoa how do you know about Charlotte?!" I asked.  "Ugh it doesn't matter!  What's wrong?" I asked demanding answers.

"I don't know!  Will told me to help him with her body and I don't know what happened I-" she tried to get out through tears.

"Call the police!  I'll be there!" I said before ending the call.  I ran out the private room door and down the terminal, not caring if fans saw me.

"Ashton!  Where are you going?" Paul asked running after me.

"It's an emergency Paul, no time to explain!" I said running to the desk to buy the next ticket to London.