Chapter 26 (Will)

*3 weeks later*

"Want to watch some telly?" I asked Charlotte, sitting down on the couch after our long days of work.  She just walked in through the door, hanging her jacket and keys by the door.  She started going back to her job with Topshop a week after she returned home.  Thankfully, nothing was broken and she only had scratches.  What looked like broken ribs when admitted into the hospital was just bruises.

"Sure, let me just make some tea," she said, walking towards the kitchen area.  I switched on the telly and MTV came on.  Charlotte must have been watching the channel earlier.

"And now, we are going to have a one-on-one interview with the guys," Jim Shearer said from the telly.

"What are you watching?" Charlotte asked, handing me a cup of tea and sitting down beside me.

"MTV, some kind of interview going on?" I said, with my eyes toward the screen.

"Hey guys!  I'm here with the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in Italy, who are right now on their world tour with One Direction.  How are you guys?" the Italian interviewer asked the boys.

"You want to watch this?  I can change the channel if you want," I said grabbing the remote.

"No, it's- it's fine.  We can watch this," she said, getting the blanket that was lying on the arm of the couch and covering herself with it.  She placed her teacup on a coaster on the table and snuggled up next to me.

"Okay," I said putting the remote down.