Chapter 30 (Charlotte)

"Charlotte," he laughed.  The images were blurry.  But I was having fun and at times it felt blissful.  Though they didn't make sense, I wanted to hang out with him more.

"Charlotte," he said again.  "Charlotte?" a different voice said.  "Charlotte?"

The image became more clear and I woke up to Will, shaking me awake.

"Are you alright?" he asked me with tired eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said rubbing my eyes.  "What are you doing?"

"I just came to check on you," he said sitting down on my bed.  "You sounded like you were having a bad dream or some kind of stomach ache.  You kept moaning in your sleep.  What were you dreaming about?"

"I'm, uh, not exactly sure," I said sitting up, trying to remember.  "The dream was a bit blurry, you know?"

"Oh, okay," he said, rubbing my back.  "Well, I'm going to go back to bed since I have an early shift at work, goodnight," he said getting up from my bed and closing the door.  I looked at the clock on the nightstand, 3:00 a.m.  My boss decided I still needed a bit of a break from work so she gave me today off since it was Friday.  This meant I didn't exactly have to rush to go back to sleep.  So I lied a little bit.  I knew what I was dreaming.  Just not who was in the dream with me.  I was running, barefooted, on lush green grass, underneath trees that had lights that were almost as bright as the stars in the night sky.  I was laughing, he was laughing.  And at times I felt that sensation on my lips and in between my legs.  A wonderful sensation.  Fuck.  Who was I dreaming about?