Chapter 42 (Charlotte)

I felt the muscles in my body relax again.  Shit.  He knocked me out again.  I wonder if anyone knows where we are.  Or if anyone heard me when I yelled down the road.  Of course Ashton didn't know exactly where I was.  And I didn't know if Will led any clues for anyone to tell where I was.  But I believed in him.  I believe that he will find me.  This isn't how it was supposed to end.

I choked on something gritty.  I tried to heave air into my lungs, but it was extremely difficult to breathe.  I felt the cold earth around me.  I was being buried.  I tried to move, but I was tied with rope.  Where the fuck did he get rope and a shovel from.  I kept my eyes closed to prevent dirt from entering them.

"Will!" I yelled, coughing at the same time when more dirt fell into my mouth.

"I hope you enjoy you're place in hell down there." he said between breaths when he piled more soil on me.

"You're going to hell!" a voice said.  I then heard punching noises and felt a heavy body on top of me.  I screamed at the pain.

"Charlotte!" he said.

"Ashton?!" I asked.

"Yes it's me!  I'm going to get you out of here!  Danielle!  Call 911!"  I heard him say before Will's body lifted off of me.