Chapter 32 (Will)

My second part of the plan was coming into play.  Now that things were going back to normal, maybe I could tell my feelings again to Charlotte.  And this time, Ashton wouldn't be butting in any time soon.  I made sure that Charlotte didn't find out about the call Ashton made to our flat.  Charlotte would be back from her hang out with Lily any time now.  I made a candlelight dinner for both of us.  Red snapper, her favorite fish, with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes.  I bet Ashton never knew her favorite dish.  This was just meant to happen.  I put on an Ed Sheeran album and got the table ready.  I just put the finishing touches as I heard he door open.

"Will?" I heard her say as she walked in and saw what I had laid out for us.  "What are you doing?"

"I thought it'd be nice if we could have dinner in tonight," I said, lowering the volume on the music a bit.

"Well everything looks yummy," she said as she walked to the table and I pulled the chair out for her.

"I didn't get out a wine yet because I didn't know which one you preferred, white or red?" I asked hr holding up the bottles.

"Let's do red," she said.

Two glasses of wine later and she was a little tipsy.  I wasn't drunk yet but she wouldn't stop laughing and I was being intoxicated by her laugh.  Our favorite song Thinking Out Loud came on.

"We should dance, let's dance," I said getting up from my chair and offering my hand.

"What?" she asked giggling.

"Come on, it'll be fun," I said taking her hand.  She gave in and I was able to pull her out of her seat.  We moved to the living room so we had more room.

"If only we could dance like in the music video," she said laughing as I spun her.

"We could try, but only if you want to break your leg," I said making her laugh into my chest.  This was perfect and exactly how everything should be.  A few minutes later, I was ready to make my move.

"Charlotte," I said.

"Hmm?" she asked looking up at me.  I tilted her chin up and planted a kiss on her lips.  It felt right and I think it felt right to her too.  I deepened the kiss and licked her lips to ask for entrance which she gladly accepted.