Chapter 33 (Charlotte)

Ever since I laid my eyes on Will, I've always wanted this to happen.  To buy a flat together in London and become that cute couple that takes strolls by the Thames during sunset.  And now it was happening.  We were obviously passed the "just friends" level.  He deepened the kiss even more by putting a tighter grip on my hips.  It felt so right, yet so totally wrong.  Something was missing.  

I entangled my fingers in his brown curls, and the feeling shot through me.  The familiar make out sessions, the hotel room, the feeling of his lips on mine, his curly locks that fell upon his face.  It was all coming to me.  Finally, the dreams became visions, and they were clear as day.  I remember everything.  They weren't dreams, they were memories.  I knew the truth all along.  This can't happen.

I pulled away from Will, feeling out of breath and a bit dizzy.  Gaining back memories was certainly overwhelming.

"Charlotte?  You alright?  Did I do something wrong?" he asked grabbing me to make sure I didn't lose balance.

"I-I remember," I said sitting down on the couch.

"You remember what?" he asked sitting down next to me.

"Everything.  Everything he said was true.  The dreams I had were real.  The messages between us, I remember," I said putting my hand to my head.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Ashton Irwin, it was him and it was real," I said finally looking at him.  He sat there frozen with big eyes.  "I have to find him.  I have to talk to him in person."

"Whoa whoa slow down there," he said.  "You don't know that he is still interested.  I mean if he was interested, don't you think he would call you?"  He did have a point.  Wouldn't he have called me?  Or was he leaving me alone for my own good?  For me to remember everything on my own so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed.

"I'll never know until I ask him for myself," I said getting up off the couch and running upstairs.  I ran to my room and grabbed my duffel bag.  I heard Will come into my room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked running his hands through his hair.

"I'm going to see him," I said, shoving random clothing items into my bag. 

"You don't even know where he is on tour!" he said raising his arms up.

"Of course I do, according to their schedule.  They are in Barcelona as we speak.  If I hurry, I can meet them in Paris which is their next stop on tour," I said grabbing my sneakers.

"You can't leave!  You belong here!" he yelled as he grabbed my duffel bag from me.

"You can't make me!  You had your chance before Ashton came along and you lost it," I said tugging the bag out of his hands.  "Please don't make me lose you as a friend too."  He looked at me with glassy eyes, tears about to spill over.

"I've tried so hard for us to happen, and now you want to throw it all away for some guy?" he asked.

"I'm not throwing us away Will.  I just wish you could see that Ashton is not just some guy.  I've come to know him, and if you just get to know him, I know you'd like him too," I said looking up at him and wrapping my arms around him.  He finally wrapped my arms around me.  He then pulled away from me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Well, if I can't have you, I hope Ashton keeps you happy...in hell," he said.

"Wha-" I managed to say, before I lost all feeling in my body and blacked out.