Kidnapped 3 Part 17

"Shit," Stella suddenly said and showed the two detectives and Kelly the photo she had received, Kelly read out the text message, "We want 10,000 dollars or the kid is gone". Jay sped up, "We're nearly there". The rest of the intelligence unit was catching up to them.

Dan moved the gun away from Addy and she slowly opened her eyes, she started to cough because of all the dust in the unused house, Dan slapped her across the face and Addy fell on the floor clutching her cheek in pain, quietly she began to cry. "Look what you've done now, we won't be able to get her to shut up", Grant angrily told Dan and the two men started to argue.

Jay pulled up to the house and everyone got out the car, Voight, Ruzek, Burgess, Rojas and Atwater followed their boss. "Severide, Kidd I'm going to need you two to wait out here for us," Kelly went to resist but Hailey stopped him, "Kelly if you want your kid back listen to Voight we're gonna get Addy, I promise", Kelly looked worried but nodded. The team put their guns up and split up into pairs before entering the house.

"CHICAGO PD, PUT YOUR HANDS UP," they all shouted and Grant grabbed a teary eyed Addy and put the gun to her head. "You come any closer and I'll kill her," he told them nastily. Addy mouthed 'Help me' to Hailey who nodded subtly back. Grant picked the kid up so she was covering his heart like a bullet-proof vest, "What do you want Grant, let the kid go," Jay asked, pointing his gun forwards. "I told Stella already, $10,000." Dan who was kneeling on the ground with his hand in the air faced Grant, "Look man, it's over just let the kid go". Grant shook his head. "Listen to your friend Grant," Ruzek said as he edged forwards. "NO," shouted Grant and he put the gun closer to Addy's head, "Kelly Severide took the best thing in my life, Stella so I'm taking something special away from him, his daughter". He put his finger to the trigger and a bang sounded.

Grant dropped to the floor clutching his thigh. Voight lowered his gun and put it away, Rojas and Burgess arrested Dan while Atwater and Ruzek took Grant away. Addy stood in the middle of the room staring at the blood puddle on the floor. Jay walked up to her slowly and crouched down next to the little girl, "Hey sweetheart, you're safe now, let's get you back to your mommy and daddy, they're outside, ok?" She nodded back at him and Hailey picked her up and they walked outside to see a worried Stella and Kelly waiting by the car "PRINCESS!" Kelly shouted and grabbed his daughter, hugging her tight. Tears began to stream down Stella's face in happiness and she wiped them away seeing Grant, "HOW COULD YOU," she shouted at him, "Stella baby, he doesn't deserve you," Grant answered smugly, "SHE'S 4 YEARS OLD", she shouted distraughtly and Grant smirked at her before being forced into the car by Ruzek. 

"Mommy don't be sad I'm ok," Addy told Stella who embraced the kid, "You are the bravest person I know," Stella told Addy, tickling her tummy, Addy smiled and the three of them began to make their way to the car, Addy on her dad's shoulders. They walked towards the sunset "You know what brave girls get?" Stella asked and Addy shook her head, confused, "Ice cream," Stella told her. "Yes please," Addy said, "Daddy can we get ice cream?" she asked her father, "Of course munchkin," he answered and kissed her on her hand.

*Author note- Sorry for taking a while to update, I wasn't sure how I wanted the story to go and wanted it to be perfect for you guys. Please comment what you want to see next xx