Name: Part 25

The team left the hospital and returned to the firehouse for the rest of their shift. Before they went Gabby and Matt were invited in. Gabby stood next to Stella, "She's beautiful," Stella nodded back, smiling. Matt hugged Kelly, "Congrats man," he said before going to stand with Gabby who was holding the baby girl. She rocked the baby and grinned at Matt, he held the babies tiny hand. "So what's the name?" he asked the couple.

"Olivia Shay Severide," Stella answered and Gabby looked at Kelly, "After Shay," she whispered and he nodded. Gabby handed the baby to her husband, "We have news," she said and Matt looked at her, shocked, "Babe I thought we were gonna wait," he said subtly. Addy looked up, "What?" she said excitedly, she was rubbish with surprises. "I'm pregnant!" Gabby announced and Kelly kissed her on the cheek, "Congrats Dawson, that's great," Matt handed Olivia back to her Stella who said, "Don't say I didn't tell you but giving birth hurts like hell", they all laughed and Gabby's radio went off, "Ops gotta go, catch you later," she said and they both left the room.

*Author note- Sorry for such a short and badly written chapter, this story is getting harder to write so I will probably end it very soon. I know this part isn't great but I really wanted to get it out for you guys to read. Thank you for all the name suggestions, they were all great but I decided to go with a mix of a few and chose Shay as the middle name after Leslie Shay and Olivia because I like the name and it goes with Shay. It also has nicknames that can be used which makes it simular to Addison. I'm thinking of having the next and last chapter as an epilogue so please comment now if I've missed anything or you want me to add anything before the end. xxx

OLIVIA SHAY SEVERIDE