Mommy Part 10

"Daddy where are we going?" Addy asked her father, "Honey we went over this we're going to meet one of my old friends called Lottie," Kelly answered. They walked into the pizza place and Kelly said Lottie sat at a table by the window, he sighed before walking over. Kelly lifted the little girl and lifted her up into the chair. Stella sat next to Lottie and stared at the menu. Addy grabbed the crayons and began to colour the picture in front of her. "That's beautiful sweetheart," Lottie told her, picking up the drawing to examine, Addy grabbed the piece of paper back, "GIVE IT BACK, I'm not done yet," she shouted. People in the restaurant began to stare, "Addison we do not talk to people like that!" he told her. Addy looked at Lottie sulkily and said in a small voice, "Sorry".

The next day Lottie came over, she began to play Barbie with Addy. "I can't believe I'm letting her back into Addy's life again," Kelly told Stella as he put his arm around her, "Maybe she really has changed," Stella answered him reassuringly. Kelly nodded reluctantly, "This is the only thing I can do to avoid going to court," he told her and watched as Addy laughed and twirled around, holding her dolls in the air as if they could fly.

Later that night Lottie had left and Stella went to tuck Addy into bed, "So baby how do you like Lottie?" she asked the child, "She's nice, I guess, but I like you better." Stella kissed her on the head and Addy yawned before falling fast asleep.

"Stella, can I call you Mommy?" Addy blurted while the three were eating breakfast. Stella was shocked and looked at Kelly for support, Kelly smiled and answered, "Only if Stella's okay with it," Addy looked at Stella with puppy dog eyes and Stella told her she could and Addy bounced into Stella's arms.

"MOMMY, Lottie's here," Addy shouted to Stella who was standing in the firehouse kitchen, filling up her coffee. "Oh hey Lottie, let me get Kelly," she told the woman, "No Stella I wanted to talk to you, Addy go get your dad," Lottie answered. Addy ran off and Stella sat down with Lottie, Lottie stared at Stella unsettlingly before saying to her, "Who the hell do you think you are?" Stella was taken back before replying, "Excuse me?" "You know exactly what I mean missy, you will never be Addy's mom because she's mine." Kelly walked into the room carrying his daughter who was babbling on about a new dress she'd seen in the shops, "You were the one who abandoned her in the first place, I've been there for her, I haven't seen you show up in the past 4 years of your daughter's life," Stella stood up and Lottie stormed out. "Stella, what happened?" Kelly asked rubbing his girlfriends back, "She heard Addy calling me mom and got angry at me," Stella answered and Kelly looked at her worriedly.  

*Author note- I hope you enjoy this chapter, I tried to make it as long as possible but this book is really difficult to write. Please comment what you want to happen next xoxo