School Part 18

"Ok monkey ready?" Kelly asked as he walked towards the school gates holding hands with Addy. The girl stopped suddenly, "What's wrong Baby?" he asked her, "I'm scared daddy," Addy answered and refused to move. Kelly crouched down next to his daughter and held both of her hands, "School is going to be so fun, you're going to make so many new friends and learn so much," he told her. Addy nodded and hugged Kelly, he stood up and together they walked to her new classroom.

"Hey Chief, sorry I'm late," Kelly said as he walked into the firehouse, "No problem Severide, first day of school nerves?" Kelly nodded. "Hey Kelly, how's Addy?" Gabby asked, "She's good, bit scared but I can't believe my baby's so grown up", he answered and Herrmann chuckled from behind him, "Make the most of it, before you know they're moody teenagers demanding money and eating all the food in the house". Everyone laughed as the bell went off and they all climbed into the fire trucks.

"MOMMY," Kelly turned around to see Addy running towards him, he went to hug her but she ran straight past to Stella, "Hey sweetheart how was your first day of school?" Stella asked, "It was great I made two new friends and we're doing phonics and number bonds!" Addy said excitedly, "Nice to see you too Addison, remember me? Your dad," Kelly said jokily and Addy ran to him, "Sorry daddy," she said sweetly and he gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

*Author note- Sorry for the short chapter, Addy is about 5 now, I apologise if it's hard to keep up with her and a bit confusing.

I'm starting to get some writers block and am running out of ideas, any suggestions would be incredibly helpful and I would be happy to credit you if you want.

Thank you for so many views and votes, I'm really happy everyone is enjoying my story, if you haven't already go check out my other story called 'Upstead fanfiction' you can find it on my page, it is a completed story. Happy reading xoxo