Baby Part 23

8 months later, Stella is heavily pregnant and Gabby has returned from her trip and taken her old space as PIC back, Stella is too pregnant to work but sits around the firehouse to cure her boredom.

Addy had her head to Stella's massive belly, "Is it a girl or a boy?" she asked, "Addy for the hundredth time, it's going to be a surprise, stop bothering your mom," Kelly answered, kissing Stella's head a making a coffee. "Hey it's okay, why don't you talk to the baby," Stella told the little girl, "Hey baby sister/brother, I really want to meet you so-" she was cut off by the sound of Stella screaming in pain, "Mommy?" Addy said, backing away. "KELLY, MY WATER BROKE," Stella shouted and Kelly came running into the room. Dawson and Brett helped Stella into the ambulance and Kelly followed them, he looked at them scared, "We've got Addy, go meet your baby".

They watched as 61 pulled out of the firehouse, it's sirens blazing and started to get their gear on and jumped into the trucks to follow. Addy sat on Gallo's lap, (He had been brought in as Stella's replacement). "Blakey, will mommy be ok?" she asked him, he put the seatbelt over both of them, "She's gonna be fine and soon you can meet your new sibling".

They made it to the hospital and all sat in the waiting room, they could hear Stella's screams and sat in an awkward silence.

Meanwhile, in the hospital room, Stella's contractions were coming faster, "Ok sweetie I'm going to need you to push on this next one," the nurse told her and Stella nodded gripping Kelly's hand. She began to push and Kelly and Gabby stood on either side of her, "You've got this girl," Gabby cheered her on. "Kelly, why did you have to knock me up," she shouted in pain, he laughed and wiped her hair away from her face, "C'mon Stells one last push". She pushed again and the sound of a baby crying filled the room.

Kelly walked out to the waiting room and everybody stood up, "The birth went well and it's a healthy baby..."

*Author note- as thanks for all the support from you guys the readers, I want you to decide what gender the baby is. Please comment girl or boy and the majority will win. I'll give it one or two days or until I get lots of votes and then will release the next chapter. The story will sadly soon be coming to an end so if there's anything I've missed or you want me to add before the epilogue please comment and I'll try my best. Thank you for all the support I can't believe I have 4K reads!