Holiday Part 28

"Kelly a little help please," Stella shouted and from the doorsteps of their house, he rushed over to his wife and grabbed the baby carrier from her, "Thank you babe," Kelly kissed her on the head and loaded the new family member into the car.

The couple had another baby girl who they named Cameron Gabriella Severide. Everyone is about a year older: Addy-10, Olivia and Peyton-5, Benjamin-3 ½, Harper 3, Lucas-2, Cameron-9 months ish.

"Mommy, are we there yet?" Olivia asked for what felt like the hundredth time, "Sweetheart, I told you an hour and a half," Kelly answered and indicated before switching lanes, Olivia sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Benji, STOP," Addy shouted from the back of the car, "Addison please, I'm trying to drive," Kelly answered her, "But daddy he won't stop pinching me". Stella rubbed her head, "Benji stop annoying your sister, watch the ipad". Cameron started to wail, "Kelly can we pull into the next service station please".

After 2 hours, a few headaches and a lot of crying they finally made it to the holiday cottage.

They ran inside to see Brett, Antonio and Harper sat on the couch. "BENJI," Harper ran and the two kids hugged, Brett hugged Stella, "We thought you were lost," Antonio joked, "You can thank the traffic for that one, it's terrible," Kelly answered while rocking baby Cameron. Stella nodded, "Gabby and Matt are probably stuck in it too, they had to leave later and it's getting worse." They looked around the big house the three families were renting by the lake for a week during the summer holidays. An hour or so later Gabby, Matt, Peyton and Lucas arrived.

The next morning they all went to the lake and began to set up, the men put chairs and a table down while Brett and Gabby set out some picnic mats. "Livvy come here, you're not going in the water until I put suncream on you," Stella told her and Olivia sulked, walking back from the edge of the lake. She lathered sun cream on all the kids and they sat waiting for it to dry. "Kelly get your ass over here, please," she shouted and began to rub sun cream over his back, "Babe I'm not a child," he said, "Yeah and you're not gonna be attractive when you look like a tomato". 

Silvie put armbands on the younger kids and Casey helped them into the water. Soon everyone was splashing about. Stella sat cradling Cameron and took her phone out to take photos, Gabby came to sit by her, "Hey, you go in, i've got her," she said to Stella, "You sure?" Stella asked and Gabby nodded. She walked to the dock and looked at Addy who was calling her name and showing off her handstands, "That's awesome sweetie," she said, proudly when she felt someone's hands on her waist. "Hey Stells," Kelly said, kissing her on the neck. "Don't you dar-," she started to say but was cut off by Kelly grabbing her and throwing her into the lake. She surfaced, "You will regret this," she told him as he cannonballed in next to her. "Oh will I?" he said kissing her, "EWWW," Olivia and Peyton screamed, "I'm coming to get you," Stella said and began to swim towards the pair who tried to paddle away.

*Author note- Please read the next chapter. The picture is meant to be Harper xx