04 - 0143

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 04 - 0143

Once the clock struck 12, the younger ran to the elder and strong-armed him for his phone.

To put his "Make Ram Agree By Dinner Time" plan into motion he needed to "compensate" King in a specific way but he wasn't able to capture the stupid elusive yellow fluff that was just released. From the moment Ram walked away til lunch!

It was completely frustrating, upsetting and totally disrupted his flow but luckily his Big Bro also plays and had miraculously landed on one without meaning to.

He quickly changed the name of the digital creature to "Baby Ram," added King on the "borrowed" phone and sent a short message letting him know who it was. He's sure Ram won't mind, considering sharing is caring.

The victim twin gave Vera a piercing glare, he knew what his brother was up to, he hasn't even agreed yet and that sly fox is already scheming behind his back...well...more like in front of him...but that's not the point.

And he even gave away the rare Shiny Party Balloon Pikachu he had just caught...although, it also added P'King's contact information to his phone without him having to ask for it...so he can't really get upset at that either.

He audibly sighed for the n-th time that day, the turmoil, he wants to be annoyed and irritated at Vera for the initial proposition, for P'King falling into his arms and making him even entertain the idea of dating the same person!

Although, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bring himself to actually get pissed off at any of it because it all relates to P'King.

The more he thought about it the more he tried to deny it but then P'King's excited face appeared in his mind, a teensy smile cracked...

Ram audibly sighed again, he has to accept the truth...he can't stop thinking about the beauty...he's fallen...

On the other end, King received the message and jumped up and down like a mad man!

"Ahhh, look!!! Look!!! Shiny!!!" His three friends backed away.

"And balloons!!! I was trying all morning!!!" They took another step back as he ran around in circles waving his phone.

"So floofy! Baby Ram!!! SO CUTE!!!" He rubbed the phone on his face as if it's his most prized possession.

The guys shook their heads, he's at it again; the shortest one face-palmed, "You can probably lure him into a van if the Pikachu is rare enough..."

"So yellow!" Hop, hop, hop!

The tallest one was irritated, "Unfortunately true...keep it a secret though, if his fan-club knows about it, we'll have a busy year trying to protect this princess..."

"I have the best N's in the whole world!!!" King flashed his phone around to his friends again.

With arms around the shortest one, a deep voice resonated, "N's? Baby Ram?" He shook his head and sighed, "He's meeting weird people again. Hey, Bon, can you at least evaluate the situation before using your fist this time?"

A scowl appeared on Bon's frowning face, "Fine, but if his 'best N's in the whole world' turns out to be creepy douches, they'll get it." Bon's right fist went into his left palm and he cracked his neck.

King didn't notice the three talking among themselves and pressed his phone at the speed of light.

Ram's phone in Vera's hand received a text back, "You two are the best!"

Another one, "P'll buy you both lunch! Meet. Gear Statue."

Then another, "So cute!"

And another, "P'll buy you guys dinner too!"

Vera snapped his finger, "Done and done!"

How did he know the little trick will get King to invite them to have lunch and dinner with him? The cockiest grin donned Vera's chiseled face as he looks back on their first meeting.

The second day of school, gathering of code line juniors and seniors, Vera walked into the grand auditorium, right as he stepped through the door a body knocked him down and fell into his embrace. Instinctively, a hand went to the waist of the person who ran into him, slender, firm but soft to the touch, as the other hand tried to lessen the impact with the hard ground. With a thud, weight hit his chest, he inhaled and the smell of jasmine mixed with a unique fresh sweetness sent his senses into a frenzy. It made him suck in another deeper breathe.

"I'm so sorry!!! I was trying to catch him...but now he's gone..."

Vera carefully took it all in, delicate features, looking like he's about to cry, cell in hand, pointing to the screen running Pokémon GO's AR+ mode in the background; Vera was immediately attracted.

Milky soft skin, "Hey, it's okay."

Pouty quivering pink lips, "Which one were you looking for?"

Sparkling watery doe eyes, "Maybe I have it."

A beautiful damsel in distress, "I'll give it to you, don't cry."

Sad eyes lit up, "Really?"

He was struck by the gaze, Vera felt himself rise, if this goddess doesn't get off of him right now he'll need a cold shower, "Ahem, yeah...but um, we should get up first."

The one above had forgotten all about laying on top of Vera, in between his legs, hips pressed against each other while the rest of the student body stared. "Ah, I'm sorry!!!" King immediately got up and offered a hand, of course, Vera took it.

Ignoring all the whispers around them and with no intention of letting go of the beauty's hand, "I'm Vera, you?"

The most beautiful smile naturally beamed, "King."

Vera thanked Cupid, his code line senior, he must be. Same name, unmatched beauty; he had already heard a few of the students talk about him being The Most Beautiful King of the Engineering Department, they don't give him enough credit, should be the whole university, maybe even city.

Vera gave King's hand a gentleman's kiss, "P', this must be fate."

Wide-eyed, he stared, his hand was just kissed...foreigners are really brazen! Though, King didn't understand, why is it fate? He took his hand back, "What do you mean?"

With the utmost flirtatious smile and a wink, "0143."

Completely forgetting that he was just taken advantage of, King jumped and hugged on to Vera who was almost knocked down again, "Oii, that's my, you're my N'!!!"

Vera's smirk couldn't be contained, what a wonderful start, he could be the one.

The eyes around the auditorium never left them, one handsome, the other beautiful, holding onto each other, a real-life fairytale. Squeals and screams emitted. Vera was thrown back to reality, they needed to get away and find a more quiet place.

They were eventually able to find a quiet corner, information was exchanged and Vera sent King the Detective Pikachu he had failed to capture.

The delighted senior went on a frenzy about Pokémon GO, the university, likes, dislikes and random topics.

Vera had to chuckle when he heard that the beauty was an avid furry yellow electric puff ball collector. He knew Pikachus and Pichus were many people's favorite but he's never heard of something so adorable coming from a 20 years old university student. The more he found out, the more he found him interesting. While King gave him a ton of information due to the excitement of getting the Pikachu, Vera was busy plotting because he's decided, he's the one, the perfect fit.

They talked until King had to leave for class, before they separated Vera told him that there is someone very important in his life who he'd like him to meet. Of course, King, not thinking anything of it, agreed.

Little did he know it was the start of Vera's plan.

Ram gave Vera a light shove, "Dood, stop spacing out, are you done with my phone?"

Vera gave his Big Bro the biggest smile, "Come on, let's go have lunch with P'King."