Bonus - Best Good Boy

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Bonus - Best Good Boy

-----------------------------------------------

I know...I probably should have left the ending at 34 but I can't get Squishy out of my mind! I really want a corgi but I'm so allergic!

Sigh, my first time writing 1st person POV and it's the POV of a pup... >.<

All I have to say is take this with a grain of salt and don't judge me too hard because I'm already judging myself real hard...

<3

PS_143

-----------------------------------------------

Hi!!!

My name is Squishy.

Nice to meet you!

*Frantic wave*

I'm gigantic!

I'm ferocious!

I'm a beast!

RAWR! "Arf!"

I'm the luckiest kid in the whole wide world!

Why?

I have three Daddies!

Twin Daddy Vera, he's the one who picked me up from the little metal home. I didn't like that place very much because the food wasn't good, nothing compared to what I get at home now! But I wasn't awake for most of the time, so I guess it's okay.

Then there is Twin Daddy Ram, he might look a bit scary but he's really a softie at heart. He always pats my head and rubs my belly, even when I'm not a good boy. Though those occasions are very, very, very rare!!! Because Squishy is the best good boy ever!

And last, Daddy P'King, he didn't really like me at first but it's not his fault, he's just a bit slow to warm. I eventually won him over though!

I didn't get to immediately go home when Daddy Vera picked me up, he said because Daddy P'King might not agree that I had to go to school first.

It was tough!

They were very strict!

But I got a lot of treats because I'm a good boy. I also met a lot of friends there.

But of course, none of them got as many treats as I did.

I was the top of my class!

Squishy is a very good boy.

Squishy is the best good boy in the whole wide world!

After I graduated, the first day I was brought back, I met Daddy P'King. I greeted him but he only closed his eyes at me.

I was very sad even though my Twin Daddies told me that might be the reaction.

Then Daddy P'King jumped on Daddy Vera, it looked fun, I wanted to do it too but there was no room and I can't jump as high as Daddy P'King so I could only run around.

Then Daddy P'King wanted to return me to the metal home.

I wanted to cry...

But I held strong!

Twin Daddies had told me that that would be Daddy P'King's initial reaction, all I have to do is show him my tricks and he'll love me!

And I showed Daddy P'King alright.

Everything!

I showed him that Squishy is the best good boy!

I showed him my most perfect sit. I stayed very still and held my head up high.