06 - You'll Put Anything In That Mouth Of Yours

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 06 - You'll Put Anything In That Mouth Of Yours

Boss noticed the way his friend was staring at the tall junior and was the first to poke fun at Bon's expense, "Hey, stop staring, you're going to burn holes in N'Duen."

Mek, being the perfect husband, always there to back up his wife and never one to miss the chance to throw some shade at Bon then added, "Seriously, it's like you want to throw King at the twins in exchange for him. Stop being so thirsty."

Needless to say, Bon isn't one to just take it lying down, plus, it's not a half-bad idea, "Do I even have to toss him? He's doing a pretty good job at it himself. Besides, trade King for N'Duen, that's a pretty good deal. About time we throw Cinderella to the wolves."

King felt a little abandoned, just because another pretty guy shows up Bon wants to discard him. But even if he wishes to, isn't Duen dating one of the twins? If not, why would they bring him?

Vera or Ram?

Sourness...

A sudden pain went through his heart...is it because Bon wants to swap him for N'Duen? Then a spur of resentment uncontrollably spewed, "I'm not yours to trade! I'm not poor and I don't like those kinds of rodents...only furry yellow electric ones. Besides, how do you know he's not with one of them!"

He stared at the tall N' and twins, what are they feeding them nowadays?

Why are all of them so handsome?

His title is really going to be taken...even the Engineering Moon who usually never finds others pretty is lusting at first sight...

Ousted just like that, by both his best friend and the twins...

He's being replaced...

Bon didn't catch King's change in mood, "Pff, of course, we have the right, if it wasn't for us you would have been eaten a long time ago, down to the bone with nothing left. Are you going to deny that?"

King blinked a few times then dropped his head, he wasn't able to react, he's hungry, there is a disturbing unfamiliar feeling running through his whole body making him weak, "No..."

Bon had never seen King behave that way, they're guys, they joke like that all the time, he's always able to give a prickly comeback. He has never seen him so dejected and tried to lead him onto a different topic so that he won't be so gloomy, "Okay, don't look so sad, everyone's going to think we're bullying you, if you don't like Cinderella, how about Sleeping Beauty?"

It was too easy to steer The Beauty, his spirit was immediately lifted as he points at the married couple, "Just because it has Beauty in the name doesn't mean it fits me! These two sleep in class way more than I do!" King then poked Bon's chest, "You sleep in class more than I do too!"

Bon only laughed, easy peasy, a few more jabs and King will be back to normal, "Okay, okay, Ariel then since you can't walk properly on your two feet and keep launching yourself at people."

King forgot about the previous conversation as he was horrified but not at the fact that Bon made fun of him for being clumsy..."I like seafood too much, you want me to eat my best friends?! That's atrocious!"

The two identical juniors were amazed, not only at the bickering but at how they were just called wolves, how these guys knew so much princess references and King's temperament and how he can completely miss the point; while the kitty just tilted his head trying to figure out what they were all talking about.

Ram looked at Vera and discretely whispered, "Is that what P'King should be worrying about?"

Vera was just too amused, "I know...They just offered to trade him off for Duen and he's not rejecting it but worried about what princess he takes after and apparently food...?"