32 - Sandwiched And Skewered (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 32 - Sandwiched And Skewered

--------------------------------------------------

Ending the week and starting the weekend with some smut ^_^

<3

PS_143

--------------------------------------------------

The twins gave King a little more time as he kept on trembling.

Although they were having a difficult time trying not to move their hips, for the sake of their bunny, they could only endure.

As they waited, they relished in the happiness that they were able to make their bunny have such an extreme orgasm. Though it's only the beginning, they have a week to make up for.

As the two needed a distraction, they did the next best thing, laying kisses on King.

The Beauty struggled to calm, his twins' lips on him did not help King achieve his goal of breathing like a normal person at all...

The more they kissed and sucked and dragged their tongues on his skin the more he trembled to the point that even his voice quaked, "You two...don't...don't do that..."

The brothers looked at each other and scowled but reluctantly remained as still as statues. They'll stay still for now, but soon, they'll make up for that too...

King needed the peace, even if it's just for a minute so that he could be prepared for what he knows they will soon do again.

It took more than a few minutes, but the twins were patient, that is until King was able to breathe normally.

King had thought he would first apologize to Vera for dirtying his face and then finally tell his twins that he loves them but as if on cue, once he relaxed those brats started again.

"Ahhhh! Please...wait!!! Tell...something...mmm...tell..." Surges of pleasure hit him over and over again, the sensations from his memory, adding the actual feeling of his already sensitive hole and pleasure gland being attacked, it's too much to take all at once.

"Slow...ahhhhh...pleeeaaasseeeee..." He could only beg as he didn't know what else he could do to make them give him the chance to sanely proclaim his love.

He pleaded more as he panted, "UHhhhHHHHHhh! Please, not yet...yes...there!!!"

"Noo...waittt...hmmmmm!!!"

King was again thrown into a maelstrom!

He only wants to tell them that he loves them, "Please...uhhhaa...ahh...slow, uh, uh, ah, uh, downnnn!!!"

Why is it such a difficult task?

"Ahhhhh!"

The speed wasn't as fast as before he came but they were perfectly in sync, leaving him always too filled...

One in, one out...

One out, one in...

He wanted to think straight but it wasn't possible, instead, all he could think about was if they continued going at it like this for the remainder of the night, he might not be able to walk like a normal person ever again. One of them is enough to make him waddle, now both of them in there at the same time...not stopping..."Mhhhhaa, uhhh, ahh!!!"

King thought maybe if he pitifully whined a few times it might work as he always gives in when Vera does it and so he imitated the youngest. He did the best that he could and gave his most sincere and adorable whine, "Mmmmm, ahhhh, please, pleaseeeeeee?"