26 - Hungry... (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 26 - Hungry...

Vera gently kissed King's lips, "Don't look so cute. I'm trying really hard to behave..."

Ram immediately let his brother know it's not necessary to hold back, "Don't have to, P'King said we have permission to bully him to our hearts' content."

King opened his mouth to speak but no words came out...regret...he shouldn't have said something like that!

Damn it!

Every damn time Ram opens his mouth it's a hole-in-one...

"Oh?" Vera smirked, "Then let's get started." He grabbed the bottle of lube and drizzled a bit onto King, "I can't wait for you to fuck me."

Warm hands spread the cool watery substance, "I promise, it'll feel very good."

King looked back on what happened, they planned all of this...they must have...

That's why Vera whispered in Ram's ear.

That's why he couldn't break the older twin.

He was a little upset because they should have told him and let his heart prepare but also happy because it's kind of thoughtful that they're letting him experience a different role. They're giving him a choice to see what he likes instead of speculating.

Though, the thought of putting his penis in one of them?

No, he hasn't thought about that, he had only concentrated on them putting it in him. He doesn't know how to do it the other way around!

Though, despite the fact that he's never done it before...it can't be that hard, it's inherent knowledge for a guy, isn't it?

Besides, he sort of learned how to successfully blow them by watching videos, this can't be any more difficult than that.

He's not as skilled as the twins but it's just because that was his first time doing something like that. It's not that easy to take something of that size into his mouth and throat...practice makes perfect, all he needs is more training.

Vera couldn't wait for a second longer, he had been thinking of the moment since he walked in the bathroom door, he got on all four and wagged his butt at King, "P'King, now's your chance to bully me."

He slapped his own butt, "Don't you want to?"

King's mouth dropped, when it comes to putting on a performance, Vera's definitely better than him. And damn it all to hell, if he had done what Vera had just done, he wouldn't have needed to act all pitiful!

Why didn't he think of that, it's so simple!

Why was he so stupid?

Ram closed King's mouth with a little push from his index finger under The Beauty's chin then moved him forward to Vera, "You can bully him to your heart's content and I'll do the same...to you."

It was King's turn to pretend to be a statue, seriously, Ram doesn't speak a lot but every time he opens his mouth, whether it's speaking...or doing something else...he's able to utterly shut him up.

He was moved forward until he arrived at Vera's rear, it was tempting but he was afraid he'd do something wrong and hurt him, "I...haven't done...this...before..."

The twins, of course, knew King has never done something like that, he's never even had a date before them. They figured King would say something along those lines, he's too thoughtful to recklessly try and too shy to ask to top when he hasn't even fully figured out how to bottom. But it's okay, teaching is fun too, they'll guide King along the way until he figures out everything.