12 - But It's Too Small To Fit Them Both

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 12 - But It's Too Small To Fit Them Both

After his long shower and even longer self-lecturing session, King eventually exited the large tempered glass enclosure only to be greeted by the shirts the twins left behind.

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

Shirtless...flexing pecs...

He's about to lose his sanity!

He had just calmed down from jerking off to the images of them doing all sorts of things to his body and...creaming him...he can't go back out and face their bare chests; the fantasy materialized again.

King reprimanded himself once more for being such a deviant, yet, no matter how much he yelled at himself, he couldn't stop his active imagination.

He paced around, what should he do?

He can't stay inside forever...

Before he had grabbed their towels and then ran off with it, now, he has their shirts. He can casually give it to them and act like nothing happened. After all, they're all guys, it's not like he really took advantage of them in any way.

Although, his dirty mind did just finished exploiting them...and is currently...fighting not to...

King frantically rubbed his hair dry, he is an adult and so he will take responsibility for what he did and just say sorry. He threw on a bathrobe and opened the door but the moment he saw the twins on his sofa, only in boxers, he regretted the decision; his lower body twitched.

The brothers appeared cool and collected and waited for their P' to speak but their thoughts weren't innocent. They looked at the freshly showered King and wondered if he is wearing anything underneath that robe.

The death of him, the twins will definitely be the death of him! But he must continue on. "Ummm, here, shirts...before..." He hesitated, maybe he's making too big a deal out of it, he had slipped, it's only natural that he reached for whatever he could, which happened to be their towels...

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...the towels..." There, he apologized, now they can go to sleep.

The two didn't think anything of it and definitely didn't expect an apology, "It's okay, did you hurt yourself?" Ram wanted to check on King's knees but before he was able to reach, The Beauty backed away.

King shyly turned his head, he can't let him near his body, if not, he'll find out, "I'm okay, put the shirts back on first...before you guys catch a cold..."

The two didn't say anything as they couldn't decipher the situation, the usually carefree bunny looked troubled and had retreated. They grabbed the shirts and immediately put it on but it made no difference as it turned into muscle shirts; they might as well be naked, everything was skin-tight.

King couldn't help but think he did something wrong to the twins in his past life and that they're here to torture him for the previous misdeeds. Why is he so aroused, Bon prances around half-naked all the time yet he's never felt so unsettled?

King took a deep breath, he must behave like a mature adult, bring them to their room and call it a night, "It's getting late, we should sleep, I'll set the AC for you." He led the way, started the AC, said his goodnight and in a composed manner, Kupo-ed his way out with his head held high.

Ram quietly obeyed and laid on the bed thinking about the clumsy bunny's soft body, that slender waist and bubble butt. The enticing sweet scent. Reminiscing the feel of King in his hands, he should have squeezed...

Vera pretended to comply but the instant he stepped in, poked at the AC. He thought he might be overdoing it, that it's a bit too excessive and fast but he only has a month, there's no time to waste. He knows it's crazy but since he and Ram are all in and he's pretty sure their P'King looks at them in that way too, why not?