24 - Then Bully Me To Your Heart's Content (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 24 - Then Bully Me To Your Heart's Content

Sweet needy kisses and attentive tender movements, muffled moans escaped every so often from the bunny being pleasured, "Mmm...Ram..."

"Ram...please..." It wasn't enough, he wants the other side of the man holding him up, the animal from yesterday night but Ram didn't give in.

Ram removed his finger and led King to sit then turned the sauna on to warm the air, just hot enough to relax their muscles but not so much where it'll make The Beauty uncomfortable.

It wasn't that Ram didn't want to let his inner sex demon take over, he really did but if he does, he'll definitely hurt their precious bunny. They were already too rough yesterday, he cannot strain his body more, he needs time to get used to it and when he does, they'll absolutely make up for it.

Ram got in between King's legs, "P'King, just this," and grabbed the perfectly sized lollipop then licked the head.

"Mmm..." King shivered, they've touched him before and he's tasted theirs but not the other way around.

That's why guys like head so much, it's fucking awesome!

Ram skillfully lapped at the tip as his hand held the shaft and jerked.

Strawberry Chupa Chups, his favorite; Ram paused and stared straight into King's eyes, "Delicious." He waited for the bunny's bashful look, once received, both hands went to King's butt to hold him still and he took in half of his length.

"Ahhaa!" King had nothing to hold onto but Ram, hands went for his head and clamped on, not sure if he wants to push down more or stop him from taking more in...

"I...I...Ram..."

Hearing his name passionately called, Ram was too delighted and continued little by little.

The Beauty no longer had to troublingly decide as the choices were no longer available, by the time he decided he wanted more, Ram already took him all the way in his throat and then swallowed.

"Fuck!!! Nahhhhgg, what...what are? Uhhhaa!" King was shocked to the core, he's not as big as them but still quite large, how did Ram manage to do that when he was only able to take in half?

Ram expertly swallowed, again and again, each time drawing a startled mew from King.

He withdrew then took him all the way in again, "Uaaaaaaa!!! I...can't...hold..."

Ram sped up and did as he pleased as he listened to the echoes of the beautiful voice bounce around, hands kneaded and fingers dug into the fleshy bottom as he sucked. Pleased with himself for being able to get such sounds out of their P'King with just his mouth, he put in even more effort as he wanted to coax not just sounds but obscene words from The Beauty.

"Uhhhaaah!" It feels too good, warm and wet, tight, adding in the slight compression each time Ram swallowed. His penis, engulfed by a soft, velvety, moving vortex, "I'm going...no...stop..." He couldn't take it anymore and tried to pull back but was stopped.

Ram held tight, he hasn't heard what he wanted to yet and swallowed harder.

"Ummmaaa, no, Ram...I'm going..."

He went faster yet...

"Please...don't..."

Instead of deep-throating, Ram switched back to a hand and his lips around the tip.

"No, uhhhaaa...going to...."

Ram removed King's hands from his head, with a slight pop he released the cock in his mouth; he can't let the fun just end there.