19 - Make Love, Not War

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 19 - Make Love, Not War

"P'King?"

"P'King?"

The two gently laid King on the bench, one went to get a cold towel, the other, ice water.

They felt horrible, they might be used to steaming for longer than the recommended 15-20 minutes to cut weight but neglected to consider that their bunny probably isn't accustomed.

And they also teased him for so long...

The cold washcloth was placed on the dehydrated and over-heated King's forehead then he was fed the ice water, "Hmm..."

A smile appeared on King's face and the two finally calmed their aching hearts.

The two held King as he recuperated, it was heaven, each little touch to check if he's okay made him tremble. He sat there and grinned like a fool as he reminisced.

He wondered if they'll continue?

He's barely able to stand now, if they do, will he make it out of bed tomorrow?

He couldn't wait!

The smile widened.

...But nothing happened...

The two stopped touching his body after they made sure he was fine and only laid him down again...to rest...

Unlike the videos, they didn't climb on him or rub ice cubes all over his willing body...

They each went under a showerhead and proceeded to take care of themselves...

King tried to get up, it can't end like that tonight! But it didn't work, he didn't have the energy to move. He watched as the two touched and jerked themselves, disappointed that he's not the one helping them release and that it was going to be it for the night.

He felt like a horrible boyfriend, they had pleased him to the point that he can't even stand and selfishly wondered what was next but they have to self-gratify...

He won't return them anymore, they should be the ones taking him back...

Although, they shouldn't either, he's usually not that weak, he's sure he can handle so much more! He can't be blamed, how they had teased him over and over again, the way they made him cum, who would be able to handle it.

The tension of almost coming multiple times then stopping, the repeated assault to his sensitive areas, the lack of oxygen as he was kissed til he was about to drop, it made him too dizzy.

Add in the sauna...it's the sauna's fault!!!

He'll have to remember no steam bath next time!

Any normal person will be in his state!

It doesn't count this time!

Next time, he'll show them the real King!

While King thought about how awful he is for not being able to please the twins and then coming up with the reasons as to why, the two didn't think about that at all.

Ram thought about The Beauty's soft body as he rubbed himself. How his ass bounced when he spanked him. His stubborn refusal. How cute he looked as he got ready to bite him but loudly moaned instead. That lustful face, mouth wide open, gasping for air as he tried not to scream more.

Vera kept on repeating their bunny's whines and whimpers in his head as he jerked. The sad pout. Misty eyes. He can't wait to make him actually cry tears of satisfaction. He will submit. He will beg. He will ask him to push his cock into him, all the way.