Bonus - Squishy

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Bonus - Squishy

----------------------------------------------------------

The story of how King came to accept Squishy.

This is a last-minute addition.

It's kind of silly and a bit dumb but I'm also kind of silly and a bit dumb ^_^ so it works out pretty well!

<3

PS_143

----------------------------------------------------------

King ran home in hopes that he'll open the door to his gift wrapped twins as it's their half-year anniversary! They had promised a surprise! He wondered if they'll have a table filled with mouth-watering food and lamingtons prepared?!

Hearts floated out of King...Would they be wearing their frilly pink aprons?

A light bulb above his head...Maybe only boxers underneath?!

He even had to control himself from drooling...Or even better, nothing at all?!

Though the moment he opened the door, his heart dropped all the way down past his stomach to the floor. He sure was surprised, what greeted him was the gigantic, ferocious, yapping dog from the park!

It barked and barked at him...

How did it find him?...

He internally cried a bit, closed his eyes, said his goodbyes to everyone and awaited his death...

"P'King..."

Though it didn't come, instead, Vera's voice broke through...

King's eyes immediately shot open, his savior! He ran and jumped on Vera like how he had on Ram.

Vera's hands immediately went to hold their bunny, hands gripped King's bottom, he now understands why Ram was so insistent on naming the little corgi Squishy...

It made the sunny lad chuckle, to fully take advantage of the situation, he groped a few times before speaking, "P'King, surprise!"

King moved just enough to stare at Vera, "THIS IS THE SURPRISE! NO! RETURN IT!"

At that moment Ram walked out from the bedroom, "P'King, give Squishy a chance, please?"

King was incensed, they even named it!!!

How is that beast squishy?!!!

That wild animal!!!

They know how afraid he is of brutes like those!!!

"No!!! Return it!!!"

The brothers, well, mostly Vera, went on and on...

"He's fully trained."

"No!"

"He's a little newborn, the little runt who nobody wants..."

"No!"

"He knows tricks."

"No!"

"He'll protect you."

"NO!"

No matter what the twins said King rejected them.

Vera brought King to the sofa and let him down then the brothers went next to Squishy...

"Sit." The little fluff ball obediently sat down on his plush bottom.

"Twirl." He went in circles chasing his non-existent tail.