25 - P'King, I Love You (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 25 - P'King, I Love You

Stunned by the offer, Ram froze and could only stare, how can their P'King look so angelic yet erotically alluring and utterly seductive all at the same time?

The Beauty's little pout and words turned him on like no tomorrow. The shy demeanor, coy act, a not so innocent bunny, half submitted to his wolves but the other half issued a command asking for even more.

Did he underestimate their senior? How does he know how to give just the right amount of push and pull to leave him wanting more.

At that moment, he wanted to take that offer and show their P'King what it really means to bully someone to the heart's content.

Ram made a sudden movement but then stopped, he can't, Vera had told him to give him twenty minutes...it hasn't even been five...

Ram's internal struggle continued as he remained still...

King waited for something to happen, anything...he even gave them permission to bully him and still nothing is happening...

That's ridiculous!

Stupid brats!

He already gave in, acted all pitiful and submissive but they still want to play...then he can only strike back!

All the cunning schemes of the dramas his sister made him watch with her played in his head, he doesn't like to put on a show and act the victim but when push comes to shove, he'll do what he has to.

He has to take matters into his own hands.

Since they like teasing him so much, he'll amuse them and at the same time give them a taste of their own medicine. He may be inexperienced when it comes to dating, kissing, sex and this whole teasing game but he's not stupid, he can't give in to that extent every time and let them have all the fun and then make him submit to their every whim.

He might not be able to win the twins when it comes to strength but he's The Beauty of the Engineering Department and top of his class!

What he can't win by brute force, he can make up for it with his looks and intelligence!

Once he turns his charm on to the max, he'll make them lose all control!

He cannot be the only one lusting, the way they look at him, there's no way they're not holding back. He'll get what he wants, he's going to make sure of that.

The first thing to do, make Ram break! Then Vera will follow once he sees them all tangled up.

He won't be played with to that point again, he'll make Ram surrender and make hot wonderful sex to him before he has to pitifully beg!

Ram's hands loosened as he was stuck in an impasse, take the delicious bunny now or continue to wait?

While Ram continued pretending to be a statue, King took the opportunity to unlock their fingers. He slid his hands up Ram's arms, lingered at the shoulders then slowly wrapped his arms around his neck. King pulled Ram down, faces centimeters apart, he rubbed the tips of their noses together, "Hmm, what do you say?"

Before Ram could find his answer The Beauty pulled him forward and took his lips. King's tongue pushed in and danced, it took the stupefied twin a moment before he responded.

In between heated kisses King breathily whispered...

"Fuck me..." His mouth latched onto Ram's neck...

"Hard..." He took a big bite before returning to the tongue battle. That's for not letting him do that last night...

The pain turned him on, the wet exploring appendage even more. It was difficult to control himself but he did his best to not give in to the sweet taste.