07 - So Soft...Squeezable...

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 07 - So Soft...Squeezable...

Initially, Duen was quite uncomfortable with the Engineering Moon on his shoulder and tried to get away but when he walked in the cafeteria, his tune changed. Not many dared to approach him when Vera and Ram are around but with this senior next to him, even the group of delinquents looked the other way! It might not be so bad sticking to him after all, he unknowingly inched closer to Bon.

The group separated to grab food and Ram went for the drinks. They piled the shocking amount of sustenance on the elongated table and casually chatted and ate until Ram came back and made everyone, except Vera, drop their spoons and forks. Their mouths hung, the image was unforgettable, an inked-up, scary-looking guy carry a tray with seven cups of pink milk, it's definitely not something you'd see every day.

Ram knew why everyone stared, it tends to happen quite often but he likes pink and sweet things, there's nothing wrong with that and he didn't care to explain himself. Thankfully, Vera waved him down to the saved seat on the other side of King, he just sat down and quietly ate while the rest talked and joked around; it's too noisy for his liking.

After lunch, everyone disbanded. Ram packed the leftovers and headed to the puppy park he had found the other day. Nothing better than petting those cute buddies of his after such a rowdy meal. If it wasn't for Vera and King he wouldn't have gone.

He went around, played with and fed a few then leisurely strolled while thinking about The Beauty and his brother's "offer" when a familiar scream brought him out of his thoughts.

"RAM!!! HELP!!! AHHHH!!!"

The voice drew closer, "RAMMMMMMMM!!!"

Ram turned around and a mass jumped on him, wrapped legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He could only extend his arms and hold onto the assailant's butt to alleviate the unbalanced weight, steadying himself from being knocked down.

That voice, it must be..."P'King?"

The Beauty he was thinking of stuck his crying face into the crook of his neck and pressed his trembling body into him, "Raaammmm!!! Help P'!!! Dog!!!"

Ram was at a loss, he wasn't prepared for the contact...

The quivering body...

The way he screamed his name...

The heat...

The closeness...

His bottom in his hands...fitting perfectly...

Fuck!

The information Vera had rapidly fired off at him never said P'King's afraid of dogs...He swore, if his brother planned this he will murder him when this is over!

Damn it!!! Okay, he's just a guy, he's just a guy, he's just a normal guy!

So soft...

Squeezable...

He had never sighed that many times in a day, "P'King..."

His rational side was beginning to fade. The urge to grope, dig his fingers in...

A small bark made King hold on tighter.

Ram was having a difficult time keeping his stoic front.

King's nose brushed his neck, breathing onto his skin, their chests against each other, his hands on the plentiful mounds, legs wrapped around his torso at the perfect height for him to plunge into...there...

Fuck!!!

Something else, think of something else!!!

Sweaty boxing gym....sweaty King under him, moaning his name over and over again... ... ...not working...