13 - Be Our King! (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 13 - Be Our King!

"Stop...uhhh...yes..." What is this feeling?...

"Hmmm..." It's so warm...

"That tickles..." Not there...

King's eyes shot open when he realized what was happening. Under his shirt, a hand on his waist, another on his chest. Teasing fingers circled, lightly scraping his sensitive just woken body.

Heated breath on his neck, "Mmm, P'King...smells so good..." an affectionate kiss placed as his chest was slowly being groped.

Face next to his, "P'King..." Vera's nose tenderly nudged his cheek as the hand on his waist slid lower.

The twins snuggled even closer and he stopped breathing. The tattooed one instinctively kissed his neck again, then added a small lick and a bit of suction. King wanted to moan so badly but bit his lip to stop himself. The other, that experienced hand gradually went...lower...lower...lower...

He couldn't hold it as the smallest groan escaped; are they awake?

He gripped the bed sheets; should he stop them?

Toes curled; should he say no? But it feels so fucking good...how could he refuse?

Ram's thumb brushed his nipples as Vera's long fingers landed on his manhood, he fought the urge to whimper as his body excitedly trembled to their touch.

It's too ridiculous!

A kiss to his cheek...

He just met these N's not too long ago!

And another...

And, they're twins.

The hands freely touched, rubbed...squeezed...

He can't have feelings for both of them, if anything, he should choose one and maybe, try flirting but he can't freaking lust after both.

Though, why not?

They're the ones who keep saying "we," it's not like he started it...

Their soft lips...one trailed up and the other down as they switched positions...

He can't be greedy!

It's improper.

What the hell is wrong with him?

He can't do this with the both of them!

What kind of a P' would he be?

"Uhhhh...haaa..." Maybe they're just teasing him again, if they are and he doesn't stop them, he's just playing along, there's nothing wrong with that, right? Guys do this all the time, experience while in college, have random sex, one-night stands. He's old enough, why hold out? If he misses out on the opportunity of doing this with these sexy twins, will the chance ever present itself again?

Damn it, so good, don't stop!

King closed his eyes...It's not inappropriate.

His nipple pinched..."Ahh..." It's not sinful at all, all humans need bodily contact.

Shaft gripped..."Uhhh...fuck..." It's not immoral, guys help each other out like this all the time.

The little kisses continued..."Nghhh...uahhh..." It's so right, more, please, more.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

The hands stopped and bodies slightly shifted, "Ummm..." Vera lazily woke to find his hand on King's crotch and nose buried in his neck.