31 - You Try Relaxing With Two In You! (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 31 - You Try Relaxing With Two In You!

-----------------------------------------

Let's end Monday night right ^_^

With a long chapter of smut!

<3

PS_143

-----------------------------------------

Kisses landed on The Beauty's sensitive skin, he has yet to come to his senses when they were overloaded again.

Hands roamed his willing body, lips everywhere...

One minute his index finger was sucked on, the next, nipples, neck, tongue...

He couldn't tell if he is still drunk or just too overwhelmed by ecstasy to coherently think.

They continued, chest, ribs, back, inner thigh...everywhere was marked, telling the whole world who he belongs to...

Them...

His twins...

Little whimpers came out one after another when the twins pinched his tender peaks, they hardened to the point where it hurts, "Haaahhh...please..."

King wanted them to relieve those little nubs, lightly press to make them soft again, "Hurts..."

His twins knew him too well, the rock hard nibs were rolled and flickered then sucked on til soft.

The Beauty felt temporary relief but knew, tomorrow, he will not be able to wear a shirt without thinking about what they had just done.

A pair of hands stopped and King heard the nightstand drawer open, he knew what was coming and couldn't wait. It's been a week, while them fingering him felt great, he missed the real thing; nothing can compare.

Vera impatiently lubed himself up and made King straddle him, he held onto the bunny's slim waist and accurately pushed in.

King wantonly half-groaned and half-moaned, even though he was just stretched, having such a large apparatus enter him in one fell swoop isn't easy and this time, he felt different...hot...smooth...bare...

"...you're..." There's no way they've already finished all those condoms.

Vera bucked up, "P'King, just this once," then pulled King down for a kiss, "We're going to make you completely ours tonight."

The Beauty didn't get a chance to understand what Vera implied as the one below began rapidly grinding.

King whimpered while asking for leniency, "MMmmhhahaa...no...damn it! Don't...ahhh...move yet! Please...uhahhaa...too big...no...uhhhhh...waiii...ateeeee..."

Vera disobediently continued his thrusts while King continued his pleas, he didn't stop until he was able to easily enter and exit.

King had thought he was successful but little did he know, Vera didn't hold still because of what he said, it was because he felt their bunny's ready and the other twin was getting impatient.

Once Vera paused, Big Bro placed his palm on King's lower back to prevent him from moving and slowly rubbed his cock at the already filled hole.

King's eyes widened when he felt Ram's tip...there, he's getting ready to..."No...don't...you can't!"

That's why they shoved in four fingers before!!!

They were preparing him so that they could...have him at the same time!!!