09 - A Little Too Hard And Fast

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 09 - A Little Too Hard And Fast

The three walked into the supermarket and the whole store stared, they looked like models shooting a commercial. The Sunny Vera and The Cool Ram on either side of The Beauty King who's blissfully pushing the cart up and down the aisles while the twins tossed in ingredients and utensils.

Little chit chats and charming smiles, wind from nowhere gently blew at King's hair making it effortlessly flow.

Picture perfect with imagined cherry blossom petals.

King was having so much fun that he didn't realize the cart was crying for help. Oblivious to the fact that it was filled to the brim, the bag of Lays chips he tried to toss in fell to the ground, "Oii...Guys, can we eat that much in one meal?"

Of course, they cannot eat that much, Vera was disappointed that he was found out...The plan was to distract King, then buy more food than necessary so that they can go over and cook a few more times! "Haha, probably not but there are so many things that we want to cook for P'King! And didn't you say your fridge is empty and kitchen is bare?"

The thought of the different types of food won over King's rationality, "Oh, what other dishes?!"

While Vera described unique sounding dishes and desserts from all parts of the world, all Ram could think of was that he's thankful that King had his protection squad all these years. They were right, without them, he would have been eaten clean years ago. Such a pure and simple beauty, just Pikachus and food and he's excited to that point. He couldn't help it, it's only been a day but he's already infatuated...captivated. He's fallen...a little too hard and fast.

"Hmm...might need aprons too...don't have any." King ran off before the twins could follow as he left the overloaded cart with them so they waited.

The bunny who hopped away might be a bit clueless when it comes to certain things but he is clear on this issue, he picked the frilliest pink aprons ever! He will have the twins put it on so he can take a picture and use it as his phone screensaver! That way whenever he's bored in class he can look at it and laugh at how silly they look!

King returned and discretely stuffed the wrapped aprons on the side so the twins could not see it.

The three continued on, Vera and King discussed all sorts of random things while Ram occasionally added in one or two words until a group of girls disrupted their outing...

The high-schoolers asked the twins for selfies...

King felt the sourness again, it's horrible, he fought the urge to pout.

First year students who haven't heard of Bon's reputation always went up to his best friend to ask for pictures yet he doesn't get that feeling so why is he so irritated now? Could it be that he's jeal...? He's...no way, he's King, Most Beautiful King of The Engineering Department! Why would he be! Though no matter how much he denied it, involuntarily, his cheeks puffed out and eyes looked away.

King's actions didn't slip pass the twins, Vera whispered in Ram's ear and caused him to shake his head but in the end the sly one was able to convince the quiet one.

The twins told the girls okay but it won't be a picture with them, they went on either side of King, turned him to face the camera, one arm slid across his chest and held his shoulder from the front, the other, behind, glided past his shoulder blade and locked him in.

The trapped bunny looked left and then right, "What...?"

"Look straight," Vera commanded as the two closed in on King's cheeks.