33 - He Had Satisfied His Twins (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 33 - He Had Satisfied His Twins

King looked at Ram staring at him, he knows he must look like a mess. His face is red, there is no way it isn't, he could feel the heat. He must look so ugly...his tear-stained face, all sweaty and puffy. He looked up with a sad bunny pout and met eye-to-eye with Ram, he was about to tell him to stop staring when his junior immediately looked away and pushed into him.

"AHHH!!! Waitttt..." He's not ready for another round yet, "Please...too...ahhh fastttt!!!"

It's not that Ram didn't want to give their bunny another minute to rest but he couldn't. His normally cold exterior broke the moment those teary-eyes looked at him. They shouldn't have turned their P'King around. He can't bear to look at that face and not let his beast loose; the normally more restraint twin let his evil side out and completely lost it.

"P'King!"

He shoved his throbbing cock in and ground up as far as he could, "UHHHhhhhaaaa!!!"

"You look too cute!"

Again, "Mmmmaahhh!!!"

"Too fucking sexy!"

Harder than before, "OHhhahhhhaa!!!"

"Fuck!"

Another uncompromising thrust, "AHHHH!!!"

Ram tilted up and it hit just the right spot and made King's eyes roll to the back of his head, "AHHHHH! FUCK YESSSS!!!"

With The Beauty's approving screams Ram gripped King's thighs and went at it.

Vera held onto King's body to prevent him from sliding up from the force. He chuckled as he intermittently bucked his hips, he knew why Big Bro started moving without letting their bunny rest for a little longer, he must be too turned on by the current P'King.

When The Beauty was facing him, he almost lost it seeing his cute teary-eyed look of having two cocks in his hole, being ravished over and over again.

The way their P'King closed his eyes and moaned as they both pushed him further down and entered him deeply, just thinking about it again made him want to go wild but he can't, not yet.

Ram turned his head back and again his eyes landed on their bunny's blushing face and pitiful appearance, it made him want to bully him more, fuck him more, push him to the edge over and over again; and so he did.

King couldn't describe what he felt anymore and lost control of his lecherous body. Even though every little movement was too much of a sensory overload, his ass tried to suck them in, deeper and deeper, even though there was no way it could go in more...

It was too much for him but the more they continued, the more his tired body told his mind that it doesn't want them to stop...

At first, he was afraid they'll rip him apart, hurt him, that he might need the emergency room; he was too scared to let himself fully be at their mercy but now, he just wants more...

He let his body take the reins and once he did his twins pushed in even more, each thrust filled him and sent jolts of electricity up and down his body.

From sliding almost all the way out then back in they then remained embedded and frantically milled instead.

His little gem was continuously rubbed and polished, so much that the knot in his stomach never receded...

The twins kept on rapidly moving and all King could do was moan.

"Uh, uh, uh, ahh, uh, uh, uhaaaaa!" King kept on repeating those little sounds as he couldn't do anything more.