23 - Uncomfortable Awkward Moments (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 23 - Uncomfortable Awkward Moments

------------------------------------------------------------------

You are probably tired of this damn sauna bathroom but I really like it, so, please refer back to the picture from Chapter 11.

https://my.w.tt/TTXrpUDdw8

------------------------------------------------------------------

King stirred but could not move, two naked bodies, one on each side, two legs on him, an arm around his waist and another across his chest. The images of last night flowed into his mind as his body temperature rose.

His first time, King smiled, it was too damn perfect.

They took care of him.

At first, Ram was so gentle, he slowly stretched him, inched in to make sure he wasn't hurting and even asked if he wanted to stop. He knew the older twin was holding back because once Vera pushed him all the way back onto Ram's erection, the real beast appeared.

The Beauty blushed as he thought about how rough Ram became and how he didn't even let him rest after his...premature...orgasm...

He never thought it would be possible to cum with just one thrust in his ass...that was too pathetic...

Then those forceful thrusts as Vera played with his chest, it made him moan and scream, too shameless.

But not as shameless as Ram telling him, "If you want it harder, scream and if you want it faster, moan."

Who in their right mind says things like that?!

Although, who in their right mind buys 10 boxes of condoms in one go?

And what idiot lets his boyfriends find out he brought 10 boxes of condoms in one go?!

Him, he's that idiot...

Luckily, Vera was only joking when he said they were going to use all of it in one night, if not, he'd have to apologize to his asshole. Though, with how wild Vera was, he should probably do it anyway.

Vera was different than his brother, he didn't give him a moment's rest, that's probably why he told Ram to go first...because he knew he wasn't going to be able to be gentle. From the initial penetration, he went fast and pushed in as far as he could from tip to base, then repeated it til the end.

King involuntarily shivered, those two, doing such things to him, it's too improper, but he's never felt more satisfied.

King touched Ram's hand on his waist, they're both quite considerate, well, until this one's hands held his butt wide open and Vera plunged in even deeper.

He almost died from the intrusion, waves and waves of pleasure exploded from that spot to every inch of his body. Though, if that's how he's going to die, it's a good way to go, those thrusts made him dizzy, his body liked it, his hole liked it...he liked it...

King felt himself twitch, front...he's semi-hard again and rear...it sporadically convulsed...

Too shameful...how can he admit something like that?!

King looked to the left then to the right, luckily they're not awake yet, if not, how is he going to face them?!

To think about it, while they were thoughtful, they're still too evil, with his first time like that, if it's not them, will he be able to ever have sex like a normal person again?

And their compatibility, nods, actions without having to say a single word to each other, it's hard to believe that they haven't done this with another.