11 - One In Front, The Other Behind (NSFW)

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 11 - One In Front, The Other Behind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bathroom!

Keep this picture in mind for this chapter and future chapters.

Hehe...hehe...hehe...

hehe

<3

PS_143

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU BRAT! I MIND!" King pointed to another door as the thought of sleeping in between them fought to occupy his mind, "There, you two are sleeping there!" He quickly grabbed the remote, switched on the TV and turned his back towards the twins hoping they did not see his emerging blush.

The plan wasn't as successful as Vera had though, their P' King has a ready-to-use guest bedroom. While Ram sighed a breath of relief as he continued making the whipped cream, Vera internally cried as he dipped the lamingtons.

It never occurred to him that when his imagined soft body pillow said they would have to share a bed, he meant he would have to share it with his Big Bro, the floating hearts dissipated.

The twins quickly finished off coating and topping the little squares and the three enjoyed it in the cozy condo while playing Free Fire as lightning fiercely struck and thunder loudly roared.

With one on either side, King tried to concentrate on his screen but was unsuccessful, all he could think about was how thankful he is that the twins are there to accompany him. The more the sky cried, the more he hoped the rain wouldn't stop so he can keep them there with him. Though, he knew it's impossible, moreover, he shouldn't think of the both of them that way.

It's wrong! Although...is it really?

He doesn't know but it's definitely not right, how can one person like two people at the same time!

He likes them like brothers! That must be it! P' and N's, nothing more!

After his character died again, King didn't want to play anymore and figured they should probably shower and sleep as tomorrow is a school day. He shook his head to clear his mind, a hot shower and good night's sleep will solve everything. Or maybe, a cold shower will wash away his sinful thoughts.

He went to his room and retrieved new shirts and boxers and then to the guest room, usually reserved for his nephews, for towels and unused spare toothbrushes. He knew the clothes would be a bit tight but that's the best he could do considering nothing in his home would fit the twins' muscular bodies, though, it shouldn't be too bad.

King brought them to the sauna bathroom connected to his room; huge, immaculate, white and grey schemed with double showerheads on either side of the walls and a built-in bench. In all, a waste, if only one person uses it at a time, "Up to you if you want to shower together or separately."