10 - Can I Lick It

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 10 - Can I Lick It

King indeed picked the frilliest pink aprons ever made, it put Sailor Chibi Moon to shame.

Vera was a little reluctant but The Beauty's anticipating smile is too compelling, if that's what their P'King's fetish is, so be it, he will not disappoint.

His shirt came off.

Smooth, sculpted pecs greeted King, he tilted his head and rapidly blinked, who turned off the AC?!

Vera proceeded to unbuckle his belt.

The blushing bunny panicked, a hand went over his eyes and the other out like a traffic cop's, "STOP!!! VERA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

King didn't need to do or say anything more because Ram already punched his brother again, for the third time that day.

"OW! Big Bro! What the hell was that for?!"

Ram's elbow jammed into Vera's side as he gave him a "what-the-fuck-are-you-doing" look.

Vera pitifully pouted and sad puppy eyes begged for forgiveness even though he really doesn't know what he did wrong, "Apron...that's what they always used to ask..."

King dropped his hands and threw an angry questioning glare at Vera, what kind of people did he date that would ask for that!?

Immoral!

How many times has he put on an apron...without anything underneath...?

Shameless!

Ram nudged Vera again, this time throwing him a "what-the-fuck-are-you-saying" look. He doesn't understand, sometimes his brother is so smart yet at other times...if they weren't twins, he would question if they're related...

He saw The Beauty's change in moods, while he's quiet and uncaring of most people's feelings, it doesn't mean he didn't know how to be considerate, "P'King, he's just trying to make you blush. It's just a poor attempt at a joke. Right, Vera?" Big Bro shot a death glare at Lil Bro.

When it dawned on Vera what he had said, he adamantly nodded, "Haha, that's right, P'King, I'm kidding!" He quickly put his shirt back on, donned the lacy thing and posed for King in hopes it'll make him forget what he had stupidly said.

Ram put it on like any other piece of clothing. Pink is his favorite color and frilly or not, it's something that their P'King wants them to wear, so he must oblige. It wasn't that bad, he thought he actually looks pretty good in it and also struck a pose.

King is too easy to steer, he completely forgot about Vera's spastic absurdity once the twins modeled for his phone.

He felt that unfamiliar heat again.

He couldn't stop his smile as he thought about how nice it would be if he returned home to see that...them...every day.

King took as many pictures as he could, one saved as his screensaver and another posted to FB, "The rarest of them all! Shiny Twin Pikachus!"

The post blew up as the twins cooked and King watered his kids, conversing with them in a hushed tone so the chefs have no chance of overhearing.

King secretly pointed at the bright and sunny one, "See that guy there, he's N'Vera, the code line junior we were talking about the other day."

Then the cool one, "See the other guy with all the tattoos? He's N'Ram. Can you believe it, twins! Handsome, right?"

"And today, he saved Daddy from a hugeeeee dog!" He spanned his arms again like earlier in the day. If plants could talk, it would definitely call King out on his exaggeration.