34 - Most Precious

My Engineer - Ram x King x Vera - The Perfect Fit - Part 34 - Most Precious

In the blink of an eye, it was graduation day for The Beauty, The Brawn, The Brains and The Boss.

A gentle breeze accompanied them...

With roses in hand...

Their adopted son, a corgi named Squishy, in tow...

All suited up...

In front of the whole university...

With teachers, parents, students and thousands of cell phones snapping pictures...

The twins each got on one knee and presented two Poké Balls to their beloved bunny. Inside each, a pair of platinum bands that complete each other to form one.

They earnestly looked up at their P'King asking for him to be forever theirs, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.

At a complete loss for words, all King could do was nod his head as tears streamed down his face. Never in a million years did he think they would do something like that in front of so many people. Over the last few years, he had thought about the rest of his life with them but was never courageous enough to question marriage. After all, same-sex marriage isn't legal in Thailand yet and even if it is, being married to two men at once is definitely not; but they didn't care and proposed.

King was too emotional, blessed, overjoyed!

Trembling, he held out his left hand and the two immediately each took a band and placed it on King's ring finger then had him place the others on them.

Ram and Vera closed in and kissed their bunny's cheeks, one on each side, as if they've caught their most precious.

King had always thought they were his Shiny Twin Pikachus whom he was lucky enough to catch but in reality, it's likely the other way around, he has always been their silly Pikachu King...and they had caught him way early on...

Since each of their first meeting, he was already enthralled, they had unknowingly taken root in his heart.

The little antics they did, thinking about it, it was so stupid, he's so smart, how did he fall for it? Simple, he willing fell and he's glad he did, if not, they won't be here today.

He's happy that he can't live without them anymore and that they can't live without him. They need each other. Respect each other and most importantly, love each other more than themselves.

Many did not understand their relationship but they never questioned themselves and gave it their all.

They are adamant that each relationship is different and can't and shouldn't be judged, especially not by outsiders who do not play a part in their lives.

They've learned to love and respect each other in different ways and always be there for each other.

They are each other's perfect fit in every way, now and forever.

--FIN--