★𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗★

Your fingers brushed against the woman's delicate and burning face. "I swear," You whispered to her. "We'll save you, and we'll return to you. Just...hold on for now." You stood up and joined the rest of the crew outside. Multiple black cars pulled up and men in uniforms entered. You tensed up and felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"Relax Y/n," Mr. Joestar said. "These are doctors from the Speedwagon Foundation. They're old friends." You simply nodded. 

You weren't going to lie, you were a little scared. You wanted to fulfill the promise you gave to Holly. That meant you had to keep yourself alive all the while making sure nothing happened to Jotaro. Just the thought of Holly dying while you were away made your blood boil with anger. Such a kind and caring woman like her shouldn't have to go through what she was. You were going to kill that bastard, Dio. 

Before you knew it, you were on the plane with the boys. You sat by the window and beside Kakyion.  "Hey, are you okay?" You turned to face him and gave a small, forced smile.

"Yeah...it's just all this is messing with me." You sighed, rubbing your temple. "I can't imagine anything as bad as Seiko dying. She's too sweet.."

"Don't worry about it, Y/n. I'm positive that we'll kill Dio and save Miss Holly." Kakyoin reassured you. You nodded, looking down at your lap where your hands were intertwined. "You and Jotaro seem close, are you two friends?"

"Mhm. We've been friends for as long as I remember. Seiko used to babysit me when I was younger when my parents would go on business trips. I would spend days, sometimes even weeks at their house. Jotaro and I just kinda...grew on each other. We just clicked and became friends almost immediately." A soft, dry laugh left your lips. "Believe it or not, Jotaro actually used to be super sweet. Despite how he acts towards his mother, he really and truly cares for her. He just doesn't like to show it."

"He seems like he cares for you as well," The redhead said, making you turn your head to look at him, meeting his entrancing purple eyes. "He didn't want you to come along because he thought you would get hurt, didn't he?"

You sighed. "Jotaro's always been like that. He doesn't like me getting involved in his fights." You slumped in your seat, resting your head on the window. "I'm gonna get some sleep."

"Sleep well," Kakyoin said gently, making your stomach flutter. 

..

When you awoke, it was because you were being shaken violently. Your eyes popped open and met with ocean ones. 

"You can sleep through an earthquake!" Mr. Joestar laughed. You sat up, rubbing your eyes with a yawn. You looked around to see everyone getting off the plane in a hurry. Had you landed already? You looked out of the window, confusion seeping onto your face. 

"Uh, why are we in the water?" You asked, standing up and facing the four men. 

"Well, while you were getting your beauty sleep we were attacked by a stand." Kakyoin slightly smirked at you. 

"Ah," Your cheeks flushed. "S-sorry. My throat's been kinda hurting so I guess I just knocked myself out." You sheepishly rubbed your neck. 

"Tch." Jotaro suddenly grabbed your chin and forced your head up. 

"What are yo-OW! Jojo stop that hurts!" You tried to push him away as he removed the bandages, slightly squeezing your throat. 

"Jotaro what are you doing?" Avdol asked. "Let g-" He stopped mid-sentence, making you even more confused and slightly afraid. Why were they all staring at you like that? Your eyes shook with fear as you looked at Jotaro with pleading eyes. 

"She's infected by something. It must have been that stand that attacked you at the school." Jotaro scoffed, releasing your chin. You took a step away from him, your hand gently touching your neck. You winced and squeezed your eyes shut. "Come here," You glared at the black-haired boy. He rolled his eyes and took your wrist into his hand. You yelped when he literally threw you over his shoulder. 

"Jotaro Kujo!" You said in surprise, hitting his back. "What are you doing?!"

"Shut up," He snapped. You looked at the other men for help, but they weren't even paying attention. Well, Kakyoin was. He was blushing while looking at you. The other men were grabbing the luggage. Your eyes narrowed as you hit Jotaro's back again. He ignored you as all of you boarded a boat to head towards shore.  

"I swear to God Jotaro, if you do not put me down I'm going to.." Your voice got quieter as a wave of dizziness fell over you. You blinked hard a few times before patting his back more. "Jo..down..now.." Concerned by your tone, he set you down on the deck. Your head fell back and he put his hand on the back of your neck to stablize you. 

"What happened?" Avdol asked, rushing over to you. 

"I don't know. I think it's the infection." Jotaro laid you back as your eyes fluttered close and your vision went black.

You had passed out.