★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛★

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

.
.
.
.

You slowly opened your eyes, allowing them to adjust to the brightness above you. From the sudden change in lighting, you raised your hand to shield your eyes. Blinking away the sleep, you moved your hand away from your eyes and sat up. Looking around, your eyes landed on various trashed buildings and broken pavement. Immediately this raised many alarms in your mind. The glass from the shops were shattered and the pavements around you had been uplifted and scattered around. Confusion quickly filled you before you stopped moving, eyes going wide.

You remember this.

You turned your head to the side, and saw Jotaro laying on the ground with knives sticking from his chest. You swallowed hard and got to your feet. You considered going to towards him, but a sharp cry of pain made you stop, and turn as you saw something fly in the air, then it collided into a water tower, making it burst out. You looked at Jotaro again, eyes burning as tears pricked the corner of your eyes, but your tore your gaze away and started running towards the building.

A sense of fear was swirling around in your stomach, making you shake with anxiety. That terrible feeling was pushing its way back into your body. You dont know why you chose to see what it was, but you knew that whatever it may be, wasn't anything good.

Your feet pounded against the concrete as you ran towards the building, summoning your stand and quickly landing on the rooftop.

You wish you never did.

You screamed in horror. You scrambled up, running towards him while screaming his name. He wasn't answering you. Fuck! He wasn't answering you! No! Goddammit, no! You stopped a few feet away, your entire body shaking and racking with sobs.

Kakyoin was slumped in the tower, a large hole in his stomach. Blood poured from his mouth, and he was limp. His eyes were still open, half-lidded and glazed over.

"NORIAKI!" You screamed, running to him. You dropped down onto your knees, scrambling to pull your sweater off and press it against his stomach. Blood immediately stained the fabric, and your jeans were becoming soaked with the steady flow of blood and water. Tears were pouring from your eyes as your hands shook. "Fucking say something!" You shouted, looking at him with fearful eyes. "Please!"

"W..wh..y..ar...are...y..ou...cr..yin..g?" You held back a cry and pressed harder against his stomach.

"Noriaki please, keep talking!" You begged, looking at him. "L-let's talking about g-getting mochi!" You said, voice wavering. "Remember w-when you s-said we would g-get it?"

Kakyoin weakly nodded. "Y-yeah.."

"You gotta remember that promise y-you made." You said. He was bleeding badly.

"I-i'm...so..sorry." He whispered.

"Dammit no!" You yelled, eyebrows furrowing together. "Keep it Noriaki! Keep the fucking promise!"

A tear rolled down his cheek making you stop in shock, a shaky breath escaping your lips. "I..c-can't.."

"Yes you can! You have to!" You whimpered. Your eyes widened further when he brought his hand up and held your cheek.

"S..sm...ile.." He said. Your lips trembled, but you forced a smile onto your face as you grabbed his hand and leaned into it. His lips turned upward slightly. His eyes dimmed down, and the faint rise and fall of his chest ceased. You broke down in sobs, grabbing his body and carefully taking him from the water tank. You held him against you, screaming out in vain.

"You broke our promise," You whimpered as you laid him out. You pushed the curl away from his face. "Dont make me hate you dammit,"

"How dreadful," You froze, fist tightening in anger. "Noriaki was a nice boy."

"Dio," You spat, voice dripping in venom and hatred.

"Ohh," He purred from behind you. "Pissed are we?"

"Im going to fucking you kill you." You said, voice changing into a calm one. You stood up and faced him, expressionless. "I'm hunting you down like a hound. I'll find you. And when I do, I'm going to make every second that I see you painful. I know what you're fucking doing to me."

He grinned, showing his razor sharp fangs. "It took you two times to figure it out. Thats a little slow don't you think?"

"Enjoy life while you fucking can." You spat. "Once i see you, it'll be over. We'll kill you."

"'We'll'? Are you assuming that your friends will live long enough to do that?" He chuckled.

"I'll save them. Thanks to you of course." Before he could respond, Atlantis formed behind you, making his eyes widen. With a cocky raise of your eyebrow, he grabbed your head and sent you into a swarm of darkness.

...

You woke up screaming, immediately waking up the people around you. You sat up quickly, scrambling to get the covers away from you. You immediately got to your feet and started breathing quickly. Everything around you was blurry. You were dizzy.

"S...sm...ile.."

You raised your hands up to your ears. Tears poured fron your eyes and your body was shaking with sobs.

"Y/n!" Jotaro yelled, grabbing your shoulders. "Snap out of it!" He pried your hands away from your ears and forced you to look at him. "Hey!"

You couldn't breathe. You were hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey, hey," Your head snapped over as Kakyoin approached you. You immediately broke away from Jotaro and ran to him. You grabbed his shirt, making him grunt in surprise. "What are you..." He trailed off when you put your hand on his stomach. You fell back, relief washing over you. He wasn't dead.

"What the hell was that about?"

..

A blanket was wrapped around you tightly as you finished explaining, staring into the fire.

"What does that mean?" Mr. Joestar asked. "You've had a similar dream about Jotaro too haven't you?"

You nodded and looked at him. "I didn't know what it meant at first, but when we were practicing with our stands, it dawned on me. Its just like when I saw the Wheel of Fourtune's stand user before we had even realized he was our enemy. When I was first attacked, the old lady said that I was the person who could counter Dio's stand."

"What are you saying, Y/n?" Polnareff asked. "That you can see..an alternative universe or something..?"

"That's ridiculous. What're you really saying here?" Jotaro said.

"I think...I think I can see into the future."

"That means....Jojo..and Kakyoin.." Mr. Joestar looked at them with wide eyes.

"No it doesn't," You snapped angrily, making them all look at you. "I figured all of you would have caught on. Dio was a fucking idiot for even showing me. Because now I know what happens. And I'll prevent it from ever happening."

"You just can't alter the future." Polnareff said in disbelief.

You stood up and dropped the blanket. You glared down at him threateningly, making him swallow hard. Your eyes were burning with anger, yet swirling with determination.

"Watch me."