★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝★

You yawned as you stretched your arms over your head. Your one hour nap was amazing, besides the point that Jotaro was practically smothering you but it was fine.

"Hey, someone's watching us." Jotaro said, making you turn to look as a figure jumped up and started running away.

"H-hey.." You said, eyes widening. "That..l-looks.."

"Hey! Please! Wait!" Polnareff said, running after him. You glanced at Mr. Joestar before running after them.

"Polnareff!" You called. "Polnareff just hold on a second!"

You knew that it must have been hard for him. Ever since Avdol's 'death', he had been silently blaming himself. Seeing Avdol dressed up as his father was something he hadn't expected. As Polnareff walked back towards the shore, you were tempted to follow him. You were concerned for him. Even if you and Polnareff always teased and taunted each other, you truly cared for each other.

Mr. Joestar put his hand on your shoulder and shook his head. Your shoulders dropped and you looked away. At that time, the door that Avdol's 'father' had went through opened and Avdol poked his head out. He motioned for all of you to come in.

"Avdol!" You smiled, immediately going to give him a hug. He smiled and returned the gesture.

"Its nice to see you all again," He said. "How has everyone been?"

After some catching up, Avdol decided that it was time that he went to get Polnareff and get your journey back on track. You were already on the boat, sitting on the deck with your legs dangling through the bars. Mr. Joestar, Jotaro and Kakyoin were below you, discussing further plans. You were looking around boredly, tapping your fingers on the metal railing. In the corner of your eye, you saw something blue. This peaked your intrest and you leaned to the side to peer over Mr. Joestar's head.

Your sudden laughter made everyone stop and turn to you. You tried to get up but you were laughing too much.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jotaro asked, glaring at you. You only pointed behind him. As they turned, Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar also burst into laughter.

Atlantis was sitting cross legged in the sand, and sitting across from him was Star Platinum who had a flower crown on the top of his head. Atlantis held more flowers in his hand and seemed to be teaching Star Platinum how to do it.

Jotaro called his stand back in embarassment and you were still cackling on deck. "Im gonna fucking kill you," He growled, storming towards the boat.

"No!" You laughed/cried. You tried to get up again but your leg got stuck making you laugh even harder. Tears pricked at the corner of your eyes as you laid back and clutched your sides. Jotaro stopped above you, glaring down at you with murderous intent. You looked at him as you slowly calmed down. Then, you extended your hands up.

"I'm stuck." He rolled his eyes and walked away. "No! Jojo help me!"

In the end, it was Kakyoin who pulled you up after everyone had boarded the boat. You were happy to have everyone back. Now you were positive that no matter what happened, all of you would make it out okay. After talking on the boat, it was decided that you would be taking a submarine from this point on. You sighed. Man, if you weren't emptying your bucket list on this trip.

You jumped from the boat's side, landing on your feet in the sand. You giggled to yourself. You thought you were going to fall. That giggle soon died out as you shivered. You hadn't realized how cold it actually was with the breeze from the sea and the darkness. You grabbed your bag, but as you did, you felt something land on your head. You blinked at the sudden darkness before you pulled whatever it was off you. You held it up.

Your face turned red as you immediately recognized the black coat. You tilted your head back and immediately met eyes with sharp turquoise ones. Jotaro grinned down at you before turning away and finished helping load things from the boat to the submarine. You slipped it on, raising the collar above your face.

..

"Oh! Hold on a sec!" You said, remembering something. "I left something on the boat!"

"Hurry and get it." Mr. Joestar said. You nodded and ran to the boat, quickly jumping on board. You went under deck to the cabins and looked around.

"Where'd I put it?" You mumbled to yourself, looking around for the bracelet Polnareff had gotten you. You had taken it off before you had went to sleep so you didn't lose it in the ocean.

You jumped and screamed out of surprise when you felt someone grab your hips. You were spun around and immediately you relaxed. "BAKA!" You screamed, punching Jotaro in his shoulder. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack before we get to Egypt?!" He didn't respond, but instead, pulled you closer to him and pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened a little before going slack until you closed them. You raised a hand to Jotaro's head, knocking his hat back and running your fingers through his hair. You tugged in a few strands, making him squeeze your hip. You yelped and he shoved his tongue past your lips. Your face was on fire as you pulled away, hiding your face in his jacket.

"You..." He mumbled, making you pull your head out a little. "..you're..you're driving me nuts."

A small smirk crawled across your lips. You stood on your tip toes, pressing a light kiss against his cheek before grabbing your bracelet. He turned to watch you woth slightly wide eyes as the smirk plastered on your face only widened.

"This is payback, Jotaro." You whispered, winking at him before turning to walk away. You gasped however when he grabbed you and shoved you against the wall. He slammed his hand beside your head, rattling your thoughts as your face turned red again.

"Payback?" He asked, leaning in until your noses brushed against each other. Your breath hitched as he tilted your head up. "You sure about that, Buttercup?"

"Dont say it like that!" You whined, closing your eyes so you didn't have to stare at his dangerous eyes. They shot back open however when you felt his lips on your neck. "Jotaro!" You hissed, grabbing a fistful on his hair. He bit down on your neck, making you groan in pain. He removed his lips with a pop, grinning at the dark hickey he left.

"Should I make one for Kakyoin too?" He hummed.

"No!" You cried in embarassment, shoving him away. "Jotaro that's gonna stay there for weeks!"

"Good," He growled, pushing his lips against yours again. "You're mine."

"That's not very nice, Jotaro." You looked over with wide eyes at Kakyoin. "I thought we agreed?"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!" You screeched.

"Long enough to know that Jotaro isn't very good at leaving love bites." He grinned.

"Nope!" You said pushing Jotaro off you. "Absolutely not! We need to go to the submarine!" You went to pass Kakyoin when his arm curled around your waist, making you stop. His kissed your cheek.

"I'll do better later,"

You squealed, face redder than a fire hydrant as you shoved him away and ran from the boat. You tugged Jotaro's coat around you tighter, trying to hide your neck.

You were definitely going to kill them both now.