Part 4

-Louis-

Harry looked up towards me. I opened his door slowly.

"Harry are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He choked.

"No you're not. You're crying."

"I cry a lot Louis. You can leave."

"No I don't want you to be alone if somethings bothering you."

"Louis I sad I'm fine." He began to shut the car door. I pulled it back open.

"Please just tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing, okay." His eyes began to tear up again. I looked at him with guilt. I don't know why. Something felt like it was my fault. I know it's not, but that's just how I am. I walked to the other side of the car and opened the door.
"Can I sit down?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Please. Please just tell me if you are actually okay or not."

"You want the truth?"

"Yes."

"Louis. I cry a lot. Okay I cry about little things. I cry about things that I can not control. I-" he cut himself off. "I'm sorry, I never really tell people this."

"It's okay. I'll listen."

"I know it's just, I barley know you. I mean we haven't talked since we were little."

"I know. I promise you can trust me."

"Okay, but Louis I swear to god if anyone finds out about what I am going to tell you. Things are not going to end well."

"Okay. Harry I promise."

He side eyed me, sighed, and tilted his head down, "I hold in my emotions a lot. I-I have Umm. I have depression and anxiety. The way that they just mix together creates such a hard feeling. I feel as if there are little people telling me not to tell anyone anything. Keep everything in. Everything is fine, even when it's not. So I usually end up letting it out in my car." He looked up. "I can't believe I just told you that."

"Harry I'm so sorry. Is there something I can do to help?"

"You just did." He smiled. "You listened. People listen just not like you did." He laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't interrupt me and try to tell me everything is going to be okay. I needed that. I mean I know it's sounds weird, but it just-"

"I know how it feels to feel-"

"Trapped. Yeah." He looked at me. "Are you still going through it louis?"

"No, it kinda went away."

"Oh. How?"

"I don't know to be honest. I wish I did." I looked at my lap.

"I hope you know that you have helped more than anyone in the past month."

"I'm glad I could." I got out of the car.

"Wait! Umm do you want to maybe catch up? Grab some tea or coffee."

"Sure."

"I can drive." Harry said.

"Are you a good driver?"

He laughed, "The best!"

"I'm gonna trust you in that one."

"That's good."

Harry began to drive.

"So Uh, what've have you been up to lately?" I asked looking towards his face. Under the light it glowed. It was a gentle glow, but it was still there.