Part 7

-Louis-

"Well Harry what did you think of the movie?" I turned to see Harry passed out. He had his hands right under his cheeks. He looked really adorable asleep. Is it weird that I am staring at him while he is asleep? Yeah I guess it kind of is. I turned back to look toward the tv. I changed the input and put it back to my cable. Naturally nothing good was on so I pulled out my phone.

Zayn- Hey are you feeling better?
Louis- Yeah a little bit.
Zayn- That good! I have soccer practice I'll talk to you later Louis.
Louis- oh okay.

Shit. What am I going to do about practice? I can't go everyone thinks I'm sick. Ugh.

Louis- tell coach I'm sick please.
Zayn- I will! He'll be fine with it.
Louis- Yeah I hope.

I leaned down a little bit. This is the first day I have ever missed practice or ever skipped school. I felt bad for lying, but I'm here because of Harry. He needed me. I hope I helped.

Harry rolled over. He draped an arm over my stomach. I shivered. He was still asleep. I just let it happen. I liked it. Is that weird? He pulled himself closer to me. I know, I know he was still asleep, but I liked it. I rubbed his shoulder. He breathed in a little heavier. Then, He rolled back over to the other side.

After a few minutes he sat up. He looked a little confused, but then nodded his head as if everything clicked again. He looked towards me.
"Hi Louis. Uh how long was I asleep?"

"Well I honestly don't know, but you feel asleep during the movie and it's been over for a while now."

"Oh okay. I hope you didn't mind. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry it's no big deal."

"Oh okay. Do you mind driving me back to the school? Never mind you know I can just walk."

"Harry I can drive you." I laughed.

"I don't want to be a bother. I mean I made you skip school and you probably missed practice."

"I chose to do both of thoughts things."

"I know I just feel bad."

"You know you don't even Umm have to go right now if you don't want."

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

"Okay thank you Louis."

"You're welcome. Do you want to eat or something?"

"That sounds lovely." He chuckled.

"Okay I can't really cook so-"

"I can cook."

"Oh okay. I mean if you are willing to?"

"Of course! How's Uh...pasta?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

I lead him to the kitchen. I pulled out pasta and some sauce.

"Here's this. I'm not sure what else you will need."

"Thanks. Can you get me a pot?"

"Oh, yeah."

He laughed. It was stupid that I thought he was really cute. I mean I know I heard him saying that about me, but I just can't think like that. I don't want our friendship to be ruined again. After all this is literally the second day I talked to him.

"Louis? The pot?" He said.

"Oh um sorry." I handed it to him.

"No worries." He walked over to the sink and poured water into the pot and placed it on the stove to boil. He then walked over to the counter where I was standing.