022

Aoba Johsai

The game starts with a serve from Tsukishima which Kunimi receives and sends directly to Tooru who looks like he's going to set it to Matsukawa but instead he spikes it down. The first point of the game goes to Aoba Johsai.

Once Tooru lands he turns but gives a smirk to Karasuno over his shoulder "Come on now, I'll do another one." He turns from Karasuno and begins to walk away "So, wake up and pay attention, okay?"

You snicker behind your hand as you watch Karasuno's reaction, Tanaka making a stupid face as usual.

Matsukawa serves next, but it's received by Daichi who gives it to Kageyama and both Tanaka and Hinata go for it. Tanaka yelling "B!" And Hinata yelling fro Kageyama to "Bring it to me!"

You sit up a little straighter hearing the signal. The quick is used but Hinita sends it right to Hanamaki is there to receive it. The ball goes right to Tooru who's in the air ready to spike it but as soon as Hinata and Tanaka jump to block him he changes his hand position to set the ball, which he does. Right to Hajime who scores another point for Seijoh, this time unmarked.

"Hey, that was a little low." You watch Hajime and Tooru's interaction, unbeknownst to you a small smile crawling on your face as you do.

Tooru turns to Hajime with a small smile "Was it? Sorry." Hajime starts to walk away but  Tooru still keeps talking due to him being in hearing range "Still, you always end up hitting 'em, Iwa chan~!" 

Hajime, ignoring Tooru and not giving him a reaction keeps walking causing for Tooru to pout. He looks around before catching eyes with you. He walks as close over as he can, without passing the out of bounds line.

"What happened to cheering for us otouto~?"

"Your two points into the game and you have at least another set to go Tooru. Ask me later."

"Cheer now Y/N!"

"Shittykawa!" Tooru jumps hearing Hajime call him "Get over here Matsukawa's about to serve!"

Tooru hurries away and you breathe a sigh or relief before apologizing to the two coaches for Tooru getting distracted which they easily wave off.

The whistle being blow draws your attention back to the game to see Matsukawa preform another serve. Unluckily for him Nishinoya is right there to receive it. The ball heads straight towards Kageyama and the wings spikers notice as they being to run up Hinata yelling "Bring it to me!" as Tanaka stays silent.

Hinata jumps and Kindaichi marks him throwing off the blocks timing as the ball has yet to reach Kageyama. Tanaka runs up from the left, also a distraction, and Asahi runs up from the rear, ready to do a back attack, he jumps up only for Kageyama to do a setter dump over the net.

Kageyama walks up to Tooru "By the way..." Tooru looks over to Kageyama curiously "Our next play will be the same, so please pay attention." Once again you find yourself snickering behind your hand but this time at Tooru who know has an irk mark on his temple and is glowering at Kageyama.

"You... little shit!"

Kageyama turns and talks to Hinata for a bit before he turns and yells at Tooru's back "As a setter, i'm just as good!" Hinata says something else before Kageyama stomps away.

Kageyama takes a ball in his hands as Karasuno recollects it's self and bounces it twice waiting for the whistle to blow. Once it does he executes a jump serve that winds up being out.

"He really sent it flying." Hajime observes as Tooru laughs behind him.

"What a great home run." Tooru says. Tooru walks back and picks up the out ball.