032

"Nishinoya, I need to see your quiz from yesterday." Ennoshita says.

All of the second years were over Tanaka's house for a study session and it was something you were slowly regretting hearing and seeing more and more of Nishinoya and Tanakas answers.

Tanaka flings open his door, bags of chips in his hands "Snacks!"

You peek over Ennoshita's shoulder to see he's reading question 3.

Copy the sentence from the passage that most exemplifies the contradictory feelings Norio has.

You sigh through your nose reading Nishinoya's answer of 'You have to live a more manly life Norio!' You scoot back as Ennoshita shoves the paper in Nishinoya's face.

"The question says you have to copy a sentence from the passage! Don't ignore both the problem and Norio!" Ennoshita scolds.

"Your so awesome, Noya."

Ennoshita sits back and you look at the libero with a raised eyebrow "You're good at memorization aren't you Nishinoya?" You ask, a sarcastic undertone to your voice. One that Nishinoya obviously doesn't pick up on.

Nishinoya stands up and pulls his shirt so you all can read the Kangi printed on it better. "Leave the four character idioms to me!"

"That won't be on the exam!" Kinoshita calls.

"Ugh, are you guys actually studying?!" A new female voice questions. All of you turn to the door to see a blonde with shiny leather boots, tight white pants, a dark red tee with a leather jacket thrown on top, in her hands a dark pink with a white start motorcycle helmet. "Are you feeling okay?"

"What do you mean by that?!" Tanaka questions.

"Big sister Seako," Nishinoya bows "Hey there!"

"Hey, Yuu, you're looking cool as always!" She cheers.

"Thanks!" Nishinoya stands up again.

"P-Pardon the intrusion." Narita stutters.

Seako walks further into the room "You're totally fine." Placing a hand atop Tanka's head she tilts it back a little and towards her "Hey, how about your big sister teaching you something, punk?"

"Shut up! You're just as stupid as i am, so there's no point."

"Hey, don't you dare underestimate a college girl!" Seako shakes Tanakas head back and forth.

"You only go to your job and practice!" Seako shoves Tankas head down after his words.

"S-shut up!"

The two continue to bicker.

"Tanka's sister is so cool." Kinoshita murmurs.

"Yeah." Narita agrees with a nod.

Seako walks to the door "Don't come crying to me later!" She disappears for a second before poking her head in and sticking her tongue out after that she closes the door.

"I'll be right back." You excuse yourself, ignoring Nishinoya and Tanaka's complaints as well as Ennoshita's question of why.

"Uh, Tanaka san..." You knock on the door to the kitchen where Seako is with a water bottle.

"Oh, your one'a Ryuu's friends!"

You nod "Yes."

"So, wadda ya need?"

"Oh first and foremost I wanted to introduce myself... I'm Oikawa Y/N, it's nice to meet you Tanaka san." You to her at 90° degrees and a smile comes over her face.