055

The third years had never seen you pissed off before. Sure you get fed up with all the sweaty guys and you would poke fun at Tooru and the others but that was only every playfully. They'd certainly never felt the menacing aura around you nor had they ever seen that glint in your eyes. Honestly for the first time since he got there Matsukawa and Hanamaki felt bad for Kyōtani.

"Honestly Kyōtani, I don't understand what you got so pissed off with Nishinoya over. But whatever it is you need to get over yourself and fix it. I want to hear and see you apologize and I want it to be sincere. Or else I'll make sure your ass stays on the bench."

Kyōtani looks up at you, his eyes wide in disbelief before they narrow at you, Kyōtani gritting his teeth "You wouldn't."

Your eyes darken as you regard him and Kyōtani feels a chill run down his spine "Try me." Even Matsukawa and Hanamaki don't feel safe at your chilling tone. Kyōtani let's out a huff and slowly nods.

"Fine. But those two," He points at Seijoh's third years "Aren't comin'."

You shrug, "Fine with me." You turn to Matsukawa and Hanamaki "Mattsun, Makki the two of you can head back. I've got it from here." The two nod pick up the waters and scramble off. "Alright Kyōtani, time to put on your big boy pants and learn how to apologize."

Kyōtani scoffs at you "I know how to apologize you overgrown shit."

"Awe~ KyoKen Chan has a nickname for me~!" You tease. Kyōtani only grunts at the nickname but secretly he's glad to hear it. It means your not too mad at him anymore.

You come to the door of a small practice gym that wasn't even the size of the small gym at Karasuno and knocked on the door. It took a few seconds but it slowly slid open to show Yachi peeking through it. Once she saw you she opened the door wider only to freeze seeing Kyōtani with his classic 'you-look-at-me-wrong-and-i'll-fucking-deck-you' face. Poor girl. Luckily for her Kiyoko managed to notice Yachi's distress and walked over.

"Do you need anything?"

You give a charming smile to the older manager "Yes, Daichi and Nishinoya please!" Kiyoko nods and calls the two of them over, however it also draws the attention of the rest of the team.

"Daichi," The captain looks over to you curiously, "This is Kyōtani and he has something he'd like to say to Nishinoya, can he say it?"

Daichi nods "Sure, it's no biggie." Daichi gives a nod before walking away ordering the rest of the team to get back to work instead of loitering around.

When Kyōtani and Nishinoya simply stare at one another you elbow Kyōtani to get him going. Kyōtani Let's out a huff before he starts. "I apologize for yelling at you earlier. It was wrong of me and i'm sorry." You nod in satisfaction and pat Kyōtani on the back.

"Yeah, you're fine. It's whatever." Nishinoya excuses.

"Alright great!" You give Nishinoya a blinding grin "See you around then." You turn and grab Kyōtani's hand, leading him out "Let's go KyoKen chan~ You have warm up to do~" You hum. Little did you know all of Karasuno heard what you said and Kageyama drops his ball with wide eyes as he watches your backs with horror.

"What's wrong? What is it Bakayama?!" Hinata yells bouncing around the setter.

"He sounds--" Kageyama's voice wavers slightly "He sounds just like Oikawa talking to Iwaizumi."

And that's when it dawns on Nishinoya that they could loose you to Seijoh.

___

"Y'know, Karasuno's atmosphere is a bit different today."