007

Watari soon leads you to the nurses office. "He's in there."

You give Watari a smile, "Thanks. You can go back to the gym i've got it from here." He nods before going back to the gym. You let out a sigh, staring the the door. You knock receiving a come in from your brother.

"Hey." He stares up at you, sitting on a bed, in his practice gear. He must have injured himself earlier in preparation of the game today.

"How many times have i told you to e careful?" You step into the room and take a deep breath so you don't yell at your brother. "I told you, you can't over practice or you'll hurt yourself. That's how you hurt your knee the first time."

"What do you mean 'first time' i only hurt my knee once..."

You let out a breath of relief as you drop down onto the cot Oikawa is sitting on. "You didn't hurt your knee again?"

"Nope." He grins at you, "We're you worried about me?" He throws an arm over your shoulder. "You do care! Ah~ my little brother has a heart~!"

"Shut it trashykawa! I wasn't worried, i was just annoyed because you invited Karasuno but then you weren't here! That's all." You huff, crossing your arms.

"Yeah, alright." He sticks his tongue out at you. "As if i believe you."

You roll your eyes and stand up, "Whatever." You walk towards the door before you grab the door knob and pause, "Just make sure you at least come to see us play for a little. Even if you can't get your injured no havin' ass to play."

He makes an offended noise, "I have an ass!"

"No you don't," You open the door and step through. "I took it all." Before he can retort you close the door on him.

--

When you get back to the gym you see Hinata about to serve and Seijoh at set point. You sigh in disappointment. What the hell happened..?

"Kageyama, I think Hinata just stopped breathing. Is he okay?" (Tanaka)

You make a face, Please say your kidding, you look over at Hinata who looks like he could die any second. Oh, he's not kidding.

The whistle blows and Hinata throws the ball into the air like he didn't expect it. He luckily hits the ball but unluckily it winds up nailing Kageyama right in the back of the head. You stare in shock at the volleyball rolling on the floor until you look back up at Hinata, who look like his life is flashing before his eyes and Kageyama, who looks like he wants to kill Hinata then himself. And bust out laughing. Tanaka and Tsukishima doing the same.

"Hey Kageyama before you kill Hinata, make sure he teaches me that killer serve!" (Y/N)

"That--," Tsukishima pauses as his own laughter interrupts him, "That was perfect!"

"Damn Kageyama do you even have any brain cells left over?!" (Tanaka)

"Hey, stop it you guys! Your making it worse!" (Sugawara)

"Knock it off you two," Daichi points to the side lines where your yet to recover from the laugh attack, "You too Y/N!"

Kageyama then turns and stalks towards Hinata ignoring both the calls from Daichi and Hinata to stop. Hinata shuffles backwards as the laughter finally ceases. "W-w-wait!" Kageyama gets closer. "We can talk this over!" Ignored "Kageyama, listen! Wait!" Once Hinata finally realizes Kageyama won't stop advancing towards him he just lets out unintelligible noises. Damn, at this point, even i feel bad for him...

You watch on as Kageyama finally arrives at the short middle blocker. You shuffle closer so you can hear the conversation

"Look..." Kageyama's voice has never sounded like this and even you get chills. Hinata chokes on his saliva as his body stands at attention out of fear. "What's making you so nervous and freaked out?" Kageyama bends down over Hinata making the shorter lean back as well. "Is it the tall opponents?" Kageyama bends down again, Hinata backing away once more. "Is it because it's your first practice game?" Sweat breaks out along Hinata's face.