Klance EAH AU: Part 1

(Lotor as Daring Charming being a Supportive BrotherTM to nervous Lance as Dexter Charming while he's making a love note to Keith as Raven Queen. I drew the fanart above for this specific duo of short stories of the AU. 'I Cry Tears of Lemonade' is the first part of my Klance AU one-shot set. That may or not make sense, but I hope you enjoy it!)

~~~~

I Cry Tears of Lemonade

[Friendly FLUFF]

"What are you doing, Lance?" Prince Lotor Charming, son of King Zarkon Charming, asked his adopted brother. "Writing a love poem." Lancelot, better known as Lance, replied. He scribbled intently on a piece of paper. "I thought you never made real plans, nor reciprocated feelings with your admirers." Lotor murmured with a chuckle. "This poem isn't for an admirer, Lotor. I am commissioning this to someone special." Prince Lance whined, glaring at his older foster brother. I hope he doesn't assume it's for Keith, but how can- 

"Of course, of course. But I was wondering if I could read it? And maybe, you know, give you some tips from the fuckboy of Ever After High?" The albino prince offered suavely, "Only if you're comfortable with it." Lance sincerely smiled back at his foster brother. "I almost hate how overwhelmingly cool you are." He confessed sullenly. "But here's the poem. Let me know what you think." Lotor sighed at the insecure brunette and playfully ruffled his hair. "I'm sure your way with words in person will be just as excellent as they are in your writing." He grinned reassuringly.

The albino prince's hands gently held the poem as his dark purple eyes wandered through Lance's handwriting. "This is rather out of the blue, fore you do not know who I am. I cry tears of lemonade when we are apart, no matter what I do. That's kind of short, but sometimes you don't need a lot of words to address your feelings or intentions." He critiqued, "Also, what does it mean to cry tears of lemonade? Is that like a metaphor of sour tears?" Lance chuckled slightly at that line. "I guess. I just sorta came up with it. Honestly, I have no idea."  

"Whatever you do with it, I am sure that your special someone will appreciate your writing." Lotor praised and got ready for his jousting class. 

"Lotor's usually right, but is he about Keith?" Lance mumbled to himself; ominously staring out the window of the dorm room they shared.