Chapter 24

The second those words were uttered did the entire room go silent. "Sure, go ahead and tell them. Iorveth?" "Yes Sele?" "I wanna go back to the room." Iorveth nodded and soon vanished back up the stairs with Selene in his arms. "I'm sorry, did I hear her wrong?" Cedric looked at Dandelion. "Unfortunately no, you heard correctly. Geralt slept with Yennifer, both were quite guilty looking about it." Zoltan punched the wall at this. "That fucker. How could he?" "He claimed it was an adrenaline rush. However the damage was done and Selene dropped the ring and ran tight to Iorveth. Who has had yet to leave her side."
      Selene was now sitting on the bed looking at her hands while Iorveth paced the room. "You didn't have to say it." Selene looked up at him as he passed her once again. "And what pretend it didn't happen?" "No, I could have brought you back upstairs and then told them." Selene shook her head. "I had to do it. If I didn't I would have never come to terms with the fact that Geralt chose Yennifer. And to think a part of me was almost relieved to see her." Iorveth had finally stopped pacing as her stood in front of her before kneeling down. "Sele, I am sorry."
      Selene raised an eyebrow. "Why? You didn't tell him to go shove his cock between her legs now did you?" Iorveth turned green at the thought. "Vulgar, and not a pleasant image." Selene raised an eyebrow before laughing. "Oh you poor thing, must be such a hideous sight." He shot her a glare but couldn't hide the smile at the sound of her laugh. "Yes, a horrible one. How on Tamriel are you going to make up for that one hm?" Selene raised an eyebrow. "Haven't figured that out yet. Tell me Iorveth, when did you stop seeing me as a sister?"
      "Oh you know, first time I Damn well saw you naked." She raised an eyebrow not expecting such a shallow answer. She went to stand when he stopped her. "Sele, sit. I wasn't serious. I actually never saw you that way. I thought I did until I got to spend more time with you. But if you really see me as a bother I will back off right now." Selene blinked as she stared at him. "Huh, I really should of seen that coming." This time he stared at her. Neither one daring to speak.
         "Really?" "Yep, kinda doesn't help that I don't see you as a brother." He snorted at that. "Sele, even I could tell that. You were happier to see me then you were the idiot whom you drop kicked." Selene laughed at that. "Oh now that was funny admit it." "Priceless actually." The two stared at each other for a second. Neither one knowing what to say. "So, you realize I still have a very horrible image in my head." "Oh right, however can I help with that." Iorveth smirked. "I do believe I have an idea." And with that he closed the gap between them and kissed her.
      Selene felt herself stiffen before relaxing and returning the kiss. It should have felt wrong, so very wrong. But it didn't, it felt right. Like a warmth was spreading through her body. Iorveth's hands moved so they were now on her upper and lower back, pulling her to him as she gripped his jacket. The pair soon pulled apart at the sound of footsteps heading for the room. Yet before anyone could enter the room he winked at her and gave a particular hard bite to the right side of her neck enjoying the way she shivered in response.
       Pulling completely away this time he stood and resumed pacing as Triss walked back in. "Triss, what happened?" "Geralt's here. With Yennifer." Selene's eyes widened and before Iorveth could stop her she bolted out of the room. "Damnit! Sele!" Triss placed a hand on his shoulder. "She's not going anywhere near him. But the others were pissed at the sight. But let's go make sure she doesn't over do it." And with that said they ran out of the room just as the first punch was swung.
      Selene dodged the punch with exceptional ease and used that to her advantage. Now he knew why they said terrain was her domain. Because what happened next had the Witcher laying flat on his back. Selene's hand shot upwards and caught his chin with enough force that it pushed the head backwards and knocked Geralt to the floor. "That's the last time you go to hit anyone GERALT!" Iorveth had to bite his tongue but when he saw the bruise on Cedrics face he saw red. "Vatt'ghern! You dare to hit one of my brothers?"
      Geralt could only groan as Selene took a defensive stance in front of the others. "Leave now Geralt, I'll look here in Novigrad for Ciri, you and your precious whore need to get out of my sight before I throw you both out." Yennifer went to speak but the glare from Selene silenced her. "Finish your damn business at Skelliga, and I'll see your dumb ass back in Kaer Morhen. With the Scoia'tael." Selene was bluffing, but no one could tell. She wouldn't risk them for nothing. However Iorveth had a better idea.
     "Yes actually, I'll send word at once that all units are to head to Kaer Morhen. Geralt stared at them both. "You won't be welcomed there." Selene shrugged. "They're my guests. And if anyone has a fucking issue with it they can fight me." Yennifer could see that Selene wasn't about to back down so she simply grabbed Geralt and pulled him out of the inn. Selene waited a few minutes before turning to Iorveth. "Thanks for playing along." Iorveth raised an eyebrow before he spoke, his green eyes locked on her. "Jin, Cairin, set out immediately for Vesina. I want all units moving out for Kaer Morhen immediately."
       Silver eyes widened in shock while a few others smiled. "You might have not been serious, but I was dead serious Sele." Selene blinked before she looked over at the others who shrugged. "He's got a point. But Selene, I really should be making sure you're okay." "I feel fine now Triss. The rest of Yrden finally wore off." Triss let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. When you get the chance I need your help with something Alright?"
      "Yeah, I'll meet up with you later. Putrid grove?" "The very place." Selene nodded as she stood next to Iorveth who wrapped a protective arm around Selene. "Must this be done alone or may I tag along?" "You can come with if you want." Iorveth nodded. Neither Selene or Iorveth himself cared for the fact their friends were staring at them. "Wait, have you two always been this close?" Selene finally realized what they were talking about and realized it was to late to back out now.
      "Kinda started when I first met Iorveth, and then again when it was just us traveling together. Needless to say, we never actually saw each other as siblings." Zoltan laughed. "I'll be damned. Just don't go rushing." "Trust me, Sele would kill me first if we rushed." "It's true." Dandelion smiled. Yet part of him was worried. Would Selene really be okay? Selene saw this and pulled away from Iorveth who raised an eyebrow. Shaking her head she walked over to Dandelion who quickly followed her outside. "Selene, are you sure about this?"
      Selene was silent for a moment. "I am actually. I'm not jumping into it. I'm not rushing. But things with Geralt, weren't that great." Dandelion nodded as he listened. "Well I support you 100% you know." Selene smiled as she ruffled his hair. "Oh trust me I know." "If he hurts you just say the word. I'll kill him." Selene blinked before she laughed. "My gods am I glad I'm the one who trained you to fight." Dandelion blinked before he too joined in on the laughter. "Well Selene, let's go inside. Also next time I see Geralt I'll shove him into the mud." Selene laughed again as they went inside.
       "Oh I'm sure you will." And with that she walked over to Iorveth who stared at her wondering what he missed. All she did was wink before he smiled and pulled her into his embrace looking over at the bard who watched them carefully a smile easily seen before the two exchanged a nod. It was a silent understanding to never harm Selene. "Just one question." Everyone looked at Zoltan. "Who the fuck is telling Vesemir?"