Insert 11

Somila
I looked at the ring with a smile on my face. He looked at me as he straighten his coat.
Luniko: well I know woman always dream of big weddings.
Me: Not really if my father is there that all that matters.
Luniko: Do you mind if we get married tomorrow than just your father as a witness. The traditional formalities will do them sometime during the month. I can travel with you during the weekend to meet my family. I kept quiet for a second.
Me: Is they something pushing you to be legally married right now? He kept quiet and I thought he was never going to answer.
Luniko: Yes
Me: life and death situation?
Luniko: Yes
Me: Than call who ever needs to be called and let do it now. No one needs to know we officially married we can just stay engaged to the world until we able to compile everything to accommodate family. He looked at me speechless.
Me: I can't expect you to always be there for me yet I can't do the same. He took his phone and called whoever he was calling I sat by one of the couches and looked at my ring. Oh my world am about to get married. What was I thinking?

Nthando
I walked around Langa office one last time before the demolishing team come through tomorrow morning. The room was empty apart on photo of the joker on his wall. I looked at it and somehow it looked odd. I tried to move it but it was like its part of the wall. I looked at it and placed my head on the wall next to it and looked at the back but couldn't see anything. One of the cleaners walked by and I called him. He came in and looked at me.
Me: yini ndaba lesthombe sila( why wasn't this picture removed)
Cleaner: sinamathele ibondweni mphathi( its part of the wall, boss)
Me: ucaza ukuthini? ( what you mean)
Cleaner: ngizwe bethi ngathi isafe mphathi( i heard them say its a safe) i looked at the picture and ran my hand over it and the side and than clicked on it then it moved revealing a safe that had a hand scanner and eye scan. I screamed punching the wall in frustration.
Me: Fuck you Langa.....

Luniko
I watched her signed herself over to me. The pastor collected the papers and my lawyer made her signed a few papers that gives her half of everything I owe just like how my father will said it shall be done if I marry. She now owned half of my life but mostly am thinking she going for my heart too. Its better my companies go to a person I chose. I made her sign papers that gives her everything if I die and changed my will same time. Somila just became one of the richest and powerful woman in South Africa and she had no clue. After signing everything she turned giving me the most beautiful smile. The two left us in the office with all documents.
Somila: am a married woman somehow its feels the same. I laughed at her expression and just than Mzi knocked and I turned. He looked odd.
Mzi: Anything else you need?
Me: No thank you. Just move my schedule till Monday. Am not available till than. He looked at me shocked. I guess it more because I never been away from the headquarters of Mba enterprises.
Mzi: Am not understanding boss you have three clients meetings and they all important.
Me: Reschedule them.
Mzi: Mr Ronalds will be a 3rd Reschedule. They was silence.
Somila: His going to be here for every single meeting even if I have to drag him here myself. Mzi looked at her confused. I get it iv been with him for 8 years and he has never seen a woman in my office apart family.
Me: Mzi meet Somila Mba and Mila this is Mzi my assistant. Somila walked to him and shocked his shocked hands as he looked her through.
Mzi: Am sorry I know everyone in the Mba family and iv never been graced by such beauty. I looked at my gay assistant with a raised eyebrow. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me with Somila blushing.
Me: That my wife Mzi. He looked at me with such horror and his eye almost bulging out.
Mzi: wiiiiiiii.... wiiiife??? How? Sir iv been with you for years never have I heard you talk about wives or marriage. Hell I didn't know you were dating until it was all over the pre..... he clapped his hand over his mouth and looked at Somila.
Mzi: Am so sorry.... he quickly turned and left to his desk.
Somila: I thought we were going to stick to engagement? She asked smiling.
Me: he was flirting with you.
Somila: His gay. She tried not laughing
Me: Bisexual he says. She laughed the rich and throaty laugh.
Somila: Jealousy doesn't suite you. She laughed and I moved closer to her while she was laughing and I stopped in front of her and she looked at me and stopped laughing.
Me: Your eyes Twinkle when you laugh. That made her blush and I bent and gave her a kiss. When my lips touched hers I felt electric flares from the bottom of my soles shoot up my body. She melted in my embrace and I brought her closer to me and deepen the kiss and just than someone clears they throat at my back and I stopped as she hid her face in my shoulder for a minute than I turned and saw the shock of my life staring right at me........