Insert 12:

Nthando
I watched them break the wall apart into pieces and a big wall safe came into view and i stood there as they did everything in they power to break it open but nothing happen.
Demolishers: I think it safe to say that you need to call in experts cause this thing is pure steal. No matter what we do it wont give in.
Me: its a fucken small box. I Screamed losing my cool. Everyone looked at me with so much pity in they eyes than I walked to the safe and picked it up and left the office. What the fuck is Langa hiding in this safe. I will find out one way or another.
Me: fuck you Langa for making me work for my richness.

Somila
I watched luniko face change from shock to anger and i felt his body tense up and he put his hands in his pockets. Iv learnt that he does this when he is bracing himself for the worse. I looked at this beautiful woman by the door, she slowly walked in and smiled a nervous smile and looked at me from head to toe than disregarded me and looked straight at Luniko.

Luniko
I remembered everything that Boitumelo made me go throw and how I vouched ill never let anyone close to me until Somila came by. Its been 10 years and here we are standing in the same room he broke my heart and left for Nigeria with her man. I kept quiet waiting for her.
Boitumelo: hi
Me: hi
Boitumelo: Ke hloka thuso ea hau( I need your help) I smiled. So she going to speak in Sesotho thinking Somila don't know it since she kind of look more white than coloured.
Me: Now tell me why would I do that after all that you have done to me?
Boitumelo: ntse nka u nyala haeba u batla.  ke masoabi hore ke ne ke le sieo ha u ne u ntse u hloka nna empa ke mona( i can still marry you if you want. Am sorry I wasnt there when you needed me but am here now). I heard Somila take a deep breath. I turned and looked at her and I saw her eyes glassy.
Somila: Ill go home in the meantime, I see you have a lot of unfinished business here.
Me: The only person leaving is her. I turned and looked at Boitumelo.
" I really don't know what made you think you can walk back here and still crawl into my life like nothing happen. You disturbed a moment for me. A moment you robbed me for a past decade." I buzzed in Mzi and he walked in so confused.
Me: Mzi kindly escort her out of the building. I don't want to see her here ever again.
Mzi: sure. He showed her out and I looked at Somila.
Me: Sometimes when the future looks so bright they tend to be a past that always come knocking to threaten the present. Am all yours no one else but you. She smiled shyly and I smiled back at her.
Me: let me pack up and I can show you your new home.

Mzi
I walked the lady to the door and she was wuiet not resisting anything when we got to the reception she slowly placed her hand on her mouth than took the pen and paper. And scribbled something than she walked out I took the paper. And it wrote: "you in danger Lu" i read it and it clicked and I ran up to the elevator and got there to find the boss laughing at something and I stopped. In all my years that iv worked here iv never seen him so calm,relaxed and mostly looking at someone the way his looking at her right now. I cleared my throat and he looked up from detangling his laptop wires.
Boss: Is she gone
Me: yes boss
Boss: Cool than you can go home, i wont be needing anything
Me: she left a note
Boss: throw it.
Me: but.... he looked at me the way he does when he is done with the matter.
Me: Goodnight
Boss: night. I walked out to my desk and I looked at the note and I turned to find Mrs Mba looking at me with the warmest smile.
Her: Why you look so worried, if you dont mind me asking
Me: Am not ma'am
Her: Somila is fine. I looked at her warming smile and I gave her the note and she read it over and over.
Somila: This worries you
Me: Given his history, yes it does.
Somila: Ill make sure he takes this thread seriously than
Me: Thank you. She stood there and looked at me as if she is reading my soul.
Somila: Ask. How does she do it.
Me: You really are his wife? I clasped my mouth in shock.  " it just that iv been here for 8 years and not once have I heard his married and trust me no one gossip like these people and not once did they mention his wife the only family member we know is luthando the rest we read about in newspapers." She kept quiet after my rambling and I felt like I offended her. I panicked and just than the boss walked out.
Luniko: Sorry about that call we can go.
Somila: Right behind you. He looked at her than me than nodded and walked to the elevator snd waited.
Somila: I owe you lunch. When you free tell me ill bring some and we can talk. You seem to know my husband more than I and that will help in this journey. She scribbled down her number. " that my number. Text me when you free" she smiled and waved as she walked to the elevator. I stood there looking at her with a smile. I like this woman a lot and she is exactly what that lonely soul needs.....