Insert 23:

Somila
The only place I could drive too was my apartment so I drove there parked and went to my place and got the keys from the flower pot and unlocked the house. I locked up after me and went to the bathroom took a long shower than came out to find a tall black man in my room standing there which each guy on his sides.
Man: No don't scream. He threw a dress at me.
Man: wear that and let go. He turned leaving me with a guy that had a scars all over his face. I quickly threw the dress over my head and wore my shoes and followed the guy out of my apartment into his car.

Luniko
After what seemed like hours and the body was moved. I proceeded into changing everything to my brother name. All that rightfully his. I got in contact with his lawyers explained his situation and came up with a solid will and dividends of assets. My last meeting ended at 5 and I undid my tie as Mzi walked in with a tray of tea and biscuits. He placed it on my table than moved and stood there looking at me for a second.
Me: speak your mind
Mzi: Did you have to shoot him in front of her. I kept quiet.
Me: where is she?
Mzi: Your car tracker shows she is at her apartment.
Me: Ill go there now. I took my jacket as he took out keys from his pockets.
Mzi: I already got one of your other cars to come to you and also ordered flowers for you they in the car and a bottle of wine.
Me: Thank you. I made my way to  the car.

Somila
We drove to Ashley beach and we got out just outside the Pearls Hotel and we went up to Boitumelo room. For a minute there I thought she set this up until we knocked in the door and she opened the door and the shock on her face. Next thing the big guy gave her on big slap and she fell on the floor. He kicked her multiple times and when he was done he told the two guys to drag her out. We walked out of the hotel with white people looking at us. We walked all the way to the front of the hotel up until the beach.
Boitumelo: am so sorry Abede. She cried. He turned and slapped her again making her fall on the concrete. I helped her up as she whispered " am sorry" I squeezed her hand in acknowledgment. They dragged up to the end of the bridge.
Abede: What did I say Boitumelo?
Boitumelo: if I ever cross you, you will kill me and make sure the sharks feed off my body. He smiled the most evil smile ever.
Abede: and what did you go and do? They was silence and he grabbed my arm and Boitumelo eyes watered.
Boitumelo: am sorry.
Abede: that not what I want.
Boitumelo: i cant swim? He grinned flashing his white perfect teeths.
Abede: I know. He slapped her, kicked her multiple times while i was screaming and kicking and when her body was close to being lifeless he picked her up and threw her in the water. I was screaming my head off as i watched her struggle for a few minutes to stay afloat but her muscle gave in and she started floating lifelessly. I cried my eyeball out as this is the second person I have watch die. He turned to me grinning.
Abede: Now that I have his most valuable let wait and see what Mr Mba Will do to gain back his wife. He grinned the type of grin that made my inside shiver....

Luniko
I got to her house than saw that the door was opened. I walked in with my heart beating fast. I checked every room and saw that she wasnt there. I started panicking and took out my phone and called Zakes.
Me: I need someone to tap into the security tapes here and I need someone to go check on Boitumelo.
Zakes: sure case boss. I hang up and got in my car and drove out to my place to go change into my track pants and hoodie just than just than a clip was sent to me and I viewed everything that happened in her apartment and the hotel. I felt my head spin and my heart beat faster. I went to the closet got my guns and got in the car and drove out to Pearls hotel to walk towards the direction that they took.....