Insert 18

Luniko
Langa: Am not hooked she saved my life and gave me a place to stay without any questions. She lost her home because of me and not once did she complain. I dragged her out of her home only for her to have bullets flying all over her head and now that I have an opportunity to live I wonder if she died? Or made it. I kept quiet for awhile and sigh, that was a relief.
Me: she is an amazing person.
Langa: is?
Me: I meet her six months ago obviously without her knowledge and let just say iv been hooked ever since to the point that I married her. He coughed a couple of times and I laughed. Yeah we always joked that ill never marry but she is what I needed.
Langa: as much as nothing works from my chest down, ill kill u if u hurt her. I don't care that you my brother but if anything happens to her, you a dead man. Oh and by the way trace this call and send me a team. I laughed at his threat.
Me: Sure.... Want me to come up?
Langa: Am your bigger brother, you can't see me like this
Me: Sure. Ill send a team asap. I hang up than sent a text to Zakes to send a team.  I got up and went to go check up on Somila

Boitumelo
She finished up and gave me a look for a second than proceeded into packing.
Me: You don't have to feel sorry for me you know. I mumbled. She kept quite for awhile.
Somila: I don't. Now that took me back for awhile.
Somila: its just that, I look at you and I see a bright intelligent girl and on top of that you are beautiful. Am just failing to understand why you let it go so far? What does he has over you for you to allow him to do this to you? What is it that he gives you that you think that you wouldn't find it anywhere else if you leave him?  She looked at me as if she searching deeper into my soul and I knew that I have to come clean now.
Me: I have no one.
Somila: And that allows you to have a man have his way with you to this extent?
Me: You wont understand. You have everything.
Somila: You think so or you know so? I kept quiet as I looked at the once friendly face that has now became feisty. I laughed
Me: I like you. She smiled too after awhile.
Somila: I am likeable. We both laughed and that when Luniko walked in kissed her cheek and she blushed red.
Luniko: Zakes coming to drive you to the hotel. He will stay with you just to make sure that your husband doesn't come by to throw a fit. I nodded.
Me: Thank you guys for everything.
Luniko: Hopefully this gives him the impression that you are winning if you not home right? He asked in a cold voice and that stopped my smile and I saw Somila tense up. And I looked down. She brushed my shoulder and I looked up to see her smiling. Dear lord how can a woman I wanted to destroy her marriage be so kind to me and my feelings.
Somila: I think ill go with her to make sure she settles in properly. Luniko looked at us and looked at me with piercing eyes and Somila didn't back down from the stare.
Luniko: Ill pick you up when am done here
Somila: cool. He kissed her cheek and left and she turned to look at me smiling.
Me: I don't want to start trouble
Somila: He should get over himself. Come let go.

Nthando
I sat down and read the full report I got about Luniko Mba and lord behold iv never been scared of an individual as I was of him. I sat there thinking of ways and strategies of how I will approach him and one came to mind. I called the pilot to get the Jet ready cause tonight am going to Durban and I have a business proposal for him that will be difficult for him to turn down. I want him to merge my company with his. I read his profile and I saw he has acquired good business and made them profitable. So ill pretend we merge our companies and when that is done. Ill kill him like how Iv killed everyone to be where I am. I laughed out loud as I was spinning on my chair. I truly am God favourite child. These people wont see me coming. I grinned and read more on his ethics and family values. I want to be prepared.....