01

CakeMunch

Unnie!
Unnieee!!!!
Yah! Kang Hyewon!

Don't you dare call me with honorifics, i'm older than you.What do you want?

I just want to ask you if you want to go to a café but i think you don't want:(.

Who said i don't want? What café? What time are we gonna go there? Why are we going there? Is there a blind date going up?

Too many questions, we're going to iz*café, someone told me we need to go there before 2, and yes. There is a blind date going up so you better suit up gay. I mean unnie.

CakeMunch Blocked You

'That's a one harsh unnie.' she said to herself in her head. 'And btw, why the hell am i gonna go in to that blind date?' she asked herself.

Earlier

Choi Yeduck

Bro!
Yah!
YAHHHH!
LEE CHAEYEON!!!!!!
I'LL TAKE ALL YOUR TWICE ALBUMS OUT OFF YOUR SHELF AND BURN THEM.

Wae unnie?

Finally, you need a blind date?
I already set you up later before 2pm at iz*café. Better be there.

Unnie, why would i go there? Is she a member of twice or smt?

She's not but you guys will be a perfect match.

Explain why.

She's japanese?

Explain no more. Before 2pm right? Is it a double blind date or  what?

Ah, yeah it is. Go with hyewon, her's is korean. Chat her after this.

On it! Thank you unnie! And btw,
How do you know this japanese girl?
Is she a transferee? You know her ig acc? Can i see her photo?

Chill, and yeah, i know her since we're like childhood friends. And yea, she just came back from japan and i also know her account and no.

WAE?! IT'S ONLY A FREAKING PHOTO
WHY REFUSE YOU DUCK?!

wow.
just wait until you see her, she's pretty you know? So much pretty when she smile.

Okay if you say so.
If she's not pretty i'll literally not gonna give you free ice creams.

Don't threat me with my beloved ice cream you! I promise she's pretty!!!!! Beyond your imaginations you feather looking.

Okay, can i atleast know her name?

Miyawaki Sakura
Thats all, don't be late for later! I'm gonna go there too with joyul! See you!

Okay unnie.

------------------------ (ff since i'm lazy.)

It's already 1:30 at the afternoon and ofcourse i already showered. But i can't pick anything to wear, i should've picked already earlier. Stupid chaeyeon! I'm just gonna ask some of my friends, by some of my friends means all of my friends.